WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

metaru vs youkai(part 2)-53

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 metaru vs youkai(part 2)-53 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:39 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
As youkai's power continued to raise the more youkai felt as if he was slipping away into nothing. As if he was losing himself. Opening his eyes couldn't see anything except for darkness. When he was started to reach for his sword chaos appeared in front of him, not sure how to handle him.
" Youkai why do you draw appond my powers for? Espcally since you have no control over it." Chaos with his arms cross just stared at youkai while youkai drew more and more of his power.
" Why I taking your power you ask, well I need more power and yours is the only one strong enough for me to use at this point." Staring back at chaos who seem to enjoy it when ever youkai talked with him." What's so
funny chaos?"
" Oh nothing it just to be asleep for so long and then to be awaken. I'm glad you say a few words to me."
" This doesn't sound like you, unless being inside me you take on my personally."
" I believe that is so. If you need the power I'm more than happy to share it." Chaos holding out his hand, engulf youkai in a void of energy that kept poring in him. Youkai struggling to hold all of this power. Opening his eyes again saw metaru standing in a stance with his lance waiting for youkai to make his more. When youkai looked at the ground he that his body had gained armor and his power just kept increasing. The armor had dark red with a black flame pattern on his legs and arm. On his chest he had his familys crest of the phoenix. On his belt was the
symbol of fire. Youkai feeling good as new and better then he's ever felt before drew his sword and got ready to fight but when he took his stance he noticed smoke rasing from his body and there was a small
crater where he was standing at. He also noticed that he enkou was split into two swords. One in his hand and the other on his back. When youkai looked on his hand he had gloves that were cut at the fingers.
" Metaru how about we get this fight started?"
" That's fine by me." Metaru charge towards youkai, and at the same time youkai did the same thing. When youkai reach metaru he swong his sword, metaru dodging it thrusted his lance towards youkai to block the lance
with the tip of his blade. Turning his sword to the side clashed his sword straigh down missing metaru by a few inches but when the sword touch the ground caused a explosion sended rocks everywhere. When metaru
jumped back he saw youkai fly out from the smoke, spinning his lance around stopped youkai from hitting him but in doing so was sent back a few inches. And with every swing youkai did the more back metaru was sent.
" At this rate you might get tired out." Metaru appearing behind youkai thrusted the lance but missed. Youkai having dodge the lance in the last second spun around and kicked metaru, who blocked it with the lance but
because he was in the air metaru was sent backward sliding on the floor looked back up and had a smile on his face.
" Now this is what I call a fight." Charging towards youkai threw the lance at him. Youkai taking his eyes off of metaru for one second to dodge the lance but when he looked back it was too late metaru started
throwing a barrage of punches at him. Getting hit with a series of punch youkai was able to grab metaru's hand and throw him into the air. Firing his flame cannon at metaru who tryed to smack it back but struggled to
hold it at bay. When the attack canceled itself out metaru hand was burned but he didn't seem to care in the lease.
" Impressive your strong now and your getting stronger with each passing second. At this rate I might actually have to start trying against you." Metaru laughing at youkai didn't noticed him charge towards him.
" Your going to regret not taking me serouisly." Youkai about to thrust the sword into the vampire's face when feel felt the lance touch his back, using the silent step youkai was able to avoid the lance in the last second and avoid any injury.
" Not only are you strong your also fast. I really am gonna take my time in fighting you." Metaru catching his lance saw youkai's friends running towards them from the south." Look its your friends. Ill wait." Metaru
backed off, placed his lance against his shoulder as he sat down. Youkai re-sleath his sword and walk towards his friend who all was wondering what was going on.
" What happen guys?" walking in front of them looked at all of them could tell they were hurt and tired.
" How can your power keep increasing and how did you get this pretty cool armor?" was the only thing to come out of D's mouth.
" Ill explain it all later but right now I have to finish something." With that youkai disappeared, and so did metaru. Everyone look in aww as the fight progress. Barely able to keep up with there speed tryed to tell what their next move was but couldn't.

Youkai and metaru was both enjoying the fight but youkai realized that if he dragged out this fight any longer he would surely lose. Wanting to end the fight soon he kept the fight close to metaru. Metaru thrusted
and dodging while youkai blocking and dodging, started to take a toll on youkai.
"N...no...nova.....strike." Re-sleathing his sword placed both hands out in front of him and jumped into the air and fired and huge fireball twice the size of his nova but smaller then his mega nova. When it was
half way to metaru, youkai shot himself through the air flying towards metaru. Placing his hands in front of the attack stopped it in place but couldn't send it back, not noticing youkai fly into the attack cause a
gaint explosion. The force of the explosion destroyed metaru's arms.
" HAHAHA!!!!" just laughing at what just happen excited that he finally found a challaging oppent, metaru regenaraded his arms back." This is perfect." Metaru's power started to raise while youkai's power started to slow down in power.
' Damn this isn't good. I'm starting to reach my limit in this form.' Youkai trying to get that though out of his head was punched into the air. Stopping himself in mid-air was then kicked into the ground shaking it completely.
' This can't be, I lost in chaos form.' Was youkai's final though before he faded away into darkness.

View user profile

2 Re: metaru vs youkai(part 2)-53 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:40 pm

lardyn

Druid
wow you LOSING!! that's a big step for you youkai. theropy must be going well lol

View user profile

3 Re: metaru vs youkai(part 2)-53 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
who knew

View user profile

4 Re: metaru vs youkai(part 2)-53 on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:32 pm

lardyn

Druid
lol

View user profile

Sponsored content