WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty seven: thin air

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty seven: thin air on Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:03 pm

lardyn

Druid
The people of the village treated lardyn to some food and drinks in a resterant. Lardyn then told them who lady suki was and that she was kidnapped by blood elfes. he also said that if they wanted to be protected at all times, all they had to do was wait for him to become king and sware loyalty to him. the village people agread to do that. he then saw one of the village people barge into the resterant and say "there back!!! and they have their boss with them!!" Lardyn then ran outside with the rest of the village people. He saw the three men from before and a tall dark skinned man that had a sword. he was slim and had puffy hair.He yelled "who is this guy that defeated my three stooges in a fight??" Lardyn then stepped out of the crowed and said "i am" He then laughed so hard you can see the vaines pop out of his head. he then said "you three got beaten by a kid!!?? i am ashamed to call you three my students. but its ok, i will redeem myself very shortly." Lardyn then got into battle stance and said "just try it!!" the man then laughed and dissapeared. Lardyn then looked around confused he then summoned his sword and said "were are you!!?? what kind of trick is this!!??" the man then appeared behind lardyn, with his hands wraped around him. he then said in lardyn's ear "they call me Shinfuzei, (Shinfuzei:thin air)fuzei for short. but you know what you can call me? grim reaper!!"he then started to swing lardyn back and forth. Lardyn unable to break out, was forced to turn into his bear form to break loose of fuzei's hold. Fuzei then jumped back, shocked of what lardyn just did. everyone's eyes was popped out of their head and their mouth almost touched the floor. Lardyn then said "lets get this over with!!" he then charged at fuzei, but when he got their, fuzei just dissapeared. Lardyn then was cut by a sword and jumped away. when he looked back he saw fuzei, but he just dissapeared again. Lardyn then turned into his cat form so he can rely on the smell and not the sight of him. Lardyn then knew were fuzei was and sent a shadow claw attack right at him. fuzei was hit and was sent flying. Lardyn then ran as fast at he could to meet with him before he hit the floor. Lardyn then turned into his bear form and smacked fuzei into a nearby building. fuzei fell to the floor and was layed out. lardyn turned to normal and got closer. he then said "it's over..." the crowed started to cheer. Lardyn turned around and faced the crowed they yelled "LARDYN!!! LARDYN!!!! LARDYN!!!" but the crowed soon died out. Lardyn turned back around to see fuzei standing up. he said "you are strong..... but you havent seened me at my peak!!" he then started to dissapear slowly he then started to laugh and said "this is the end for you beast boy!! you are going to witness a move that only people that are dead now have seen!!" the three men ran out of the village and people started to get worried. fuzei then vanished into thin air. Lardyn then was almost stabed by somthing sharp, he jumped just in time to avoid it but when he looked down, it was no one there. when lardyn landed he turned into his cat form so that he can smell fuzei but it did not work. Lardyn did smell him, but everything smelled like him. it was like he was the air. a strong wind blew by and lardyn can hear fuzei's words like a wisper within them. he said "you cannot defeat me, i am one with the wind..... how can you beat that!!! i don't have to be in pysical form to attack enymore..... your done!!" Lardyn t6hen was attacked from behind. but before he hit the ground, he was attacked again. he then said "if you are one with the wind then i will just attack the wind!!" Lardyn turned into normal and summoned his sword. he then started swinging like crazy at nothing. a strong wind came by and lardyn heard fuzei say "it is usless. you are not attacking enough air. it feels like you are tickeling me hahahahaaa!!!" Lardyn then felt like he was grabed. he then was forced into a building wall, and was smashed into it oveer and over again, until it broke and lardyn was sent into another wall inside the building. Lardyn then got up, with blood pooring out of his head and his mouth. he then said "..... you fool..... it is never good to tell your opponent your weakness....." Lardyn's eyes turned green, and a aura apeared around him. he then said "you said i need to attack more air to hurt you? then that's what i will do!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" a large blast of energy then came out of lardyn and spreaded outside, destroying the building. when then building was gone, lardyn could see the people of the village running away. he then realized that he was destroying their homes. so instead of letting the blast grow, he destroyed it, letting out a large wave of energy the went threw the air. Lardyn then droped to the floor. when he looked behind him, he could see fuzei on the floor knocked out cold.

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirty seven: thin air on Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:14 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
dude your a rip off artist now.your useing a picture of afro samuri.

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirty seven: thin air on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
you really cant write storys with out copying off of people can you. damn baka

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirty seven: thin air on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:26 am

lardyn

Druid
hey!! im not a baka!! im a druid

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter thirty seven: thin air on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:01 pm