WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 6~Allies,The Dragons attack-Part 3~Youkai's Mistake

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Mercenary
Charging toward kusari clash started to morph into a half dragon,looking too late youkai dint know that the dragon was clash so he fired the flame cannon directly to his back.
"look out clash!!!"kami jumping in the way took the flame cannon head on.
Clash began to morph back to normal.
" Kami. Are you ok?" Now on his knees waiting for an answer when youkai appeared in front of him.
"I'm sorry clash,I thought you were one of the dragons." Kami slowly getting up walked towards youkai.
" Uhh....youkai was it. You are really powerful. Could you please help train clash." Running out of time kami explained the story to youkai who excepted the task that was asked of him turned just in time to see kusari defeat the one of the head
dragon's in a single strike.
Kusari threw up his chain and it wraped itself around the dragons neck,then he pulled it down with ease.The dragons head hit the floor and the dragon was imediately knoked out.
"hey clash ill finish up the rest of the dragons, while you fight and defeat that guy who just got here." Clash knodding his head was hoping to get a rematch didn't care that he was being ordered around.Youkai was walking to the last remaining dragons who stood next to their leader.
" WILD FIRE." Fire shooting out of youkai's body like a wave of en-tense heat started to burn right
through the dragons incenerrateing them completely.

Last edited by Clash011 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
that wild fire is nice

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
thank you, took me a while to come up with that name

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]