WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter thirty nine: from new foe to new friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn with a puzzled face says "yea.... why do you want to join us? i just fought you because you had your goons abusing women, and now you wonna join me? you do know we are good elfes right?" ruzei laughed and said "yes i know who you are. i use to think darnassus had nothing but weaklings in it's city, so i never tried to enter their ranks. i figured with my power, they would try and give me some extra big role like being their king or something. but now i see who their new king is. you lardyn, is someone i wouldent mind swaring complet loyalty to." ruzei then got on one knee and said "i ruzei sware complet loyalty to you, king of darnassus, lardyn. in exchange that you allow me to be one of your generals and use me in combat to protect terrelia." Lardyn then said "i would be honored to take your offer." then they all heard a clap come from the bushes. then ranpu poped out of the bush with hayashi and said "bravo my son. you are becoming more and more like a king everyday. you already got a team of generals to help you make darnassus prosper. and here i was, comming out of the kingdom worried about you, thinking that you might not be ready, you have proved me wrong my son." Lardyn then said "...thank you....father." then ruzei said "i wouldent mind if you were to lead the way home my lord." Lardyn then said you all may have forgot but..... THERE IS A WAR GOING ON!!!" then they all ran to the night elf soldier's aid. they captured a few blood elfes so that they can interigate them and find out were the main head quarters of the blood elfes are.

Last edited by lardyn on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
that was weird

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
y you say that?

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
u guys are talking like theres nothing happen but there is a damn war.
ur tell me thats not weird

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
lol yea its because there so use to it

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
uh-huh so u guys enjoy war that much that its nothing to you

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
lol i guess so

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
n i though i was bad..............u guys are nuts

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
freaks....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
dont get mad cuz ur not like us(when it comes to killing that is)

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
dude I love killing but not so callously...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
uh-huh n i do it just for the hell of it but oh well, it is still weird to me that they forgot there was a war going on, i mean they could have died and not even realize it but oh well thats on them. right?????

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
lol yep, so true. ^_^

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
lol well thats how it works when your in a army

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
did you ever see those movies were there is a huge ass battle going on and the general sets camp right by it. how stupid lol they can just die by a stray bullet or something lol and there in there making plans and stuff lol

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
cuz they are stupid n those are movies but who knows

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
lol yea

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: