WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 7~Flare-Part 1~Youkai vs Kusari

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 7~Flare-Part 1~Youkai vs Kusari on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:10 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
" What power!" Both D. and kami was being send backward by the sheer force of the attack.
" Damn....how strong....are....you?" Youkai barely able to hold off the attack.
" Congralaution on stopping and surviving my axe.But can you stop it a second time." Raising his hand for a second time slammed it down again, breaking the ground sending more rock flying everywhere.
" Not bad in dodging my attack. your pretty fast."
" Heh your pretty fast yourself. but tell me something, you won so why are you still attacking him?"
"Because" Appearing behind youkai." I warned him." slashed down again only to be stooped again by youkai.
" Stop....this already. AHHH!!!" throwing kusari off of him and into the the last buliding destroying it completely.
"Youkai...lets g...get out...of here.He's stronger then you are at full power."Clash said right before he got up and saw what hapened to kusari, and began to walk away.
"Heh you dont have to tell me that.youma can you get clash,kami, and D. out of here." Youma nodded his head.Seeing kusari starting to get up from the rubble held out his hand and waited for the right moment.now seeing his chance youkai started charging up his mega nova fired it at kusari who slash down on the attack. Struggleing in holding it for a split moment.
" not a bad attack you have here." putting more power into his axe kusari destroyed the massive fire blast in a single blow.The nova attack was split in half and incinerated anything in its way.Now looking around for youkai and Clash kusari put his axe away.
" where did they go?"

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter 7~Flare-Part 1~Youkai vs Kusari on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:25 pm

lardyn

Druid
cool

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum