WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 7~Flare-Part 2~Distance

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 7~Flare-Part 2~Distance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
There was a giant rock that could be seen from the village that could be called now a load of rubbish and they had arived there and stoped to plan what they would do from there.
" Father could you please send these people somewhere safe." Kami asked Senshi while looking at the people who seemed to be scared of youkai.
" Hey you over there get over here." Raion said,calling out to the soldiers who were trying to hide but were spotted easy.
" yes sir. How may I be able to help you?" the head guard said before stepping up,dropping his weapon,and getting down to one knee as if raion was royalty.
" Are the lords in osanago?"
" Yes the lord of thunder is still located there"
" Where are the others located at?"
"We don't know sir.They disappeared with a man named kaitos."
Youkai hearing his brothers name ran to the head guard,grabbed his armor and demanded to know where they were heading.
" I...don't know...sir" youkai barely allow the gaurd to breath needed D,kami,senshi, and clash to pull him off of the guard.
" Damn youkai why did you flare up at the man when he said that name?"
" Because kaitos is my brother. And I need to find out why he attacked me and everyone else before I headed to this town." Senseing the man that they had fought earlier youkai turned his attention to see kusari running quickly right past them up a hill toward the mountains.Forgetting about his brother compelety faced clash.
" Unless he didn't know we were here or he didn't care. Follow him and find out where he is going. Also try to keep your distance. So that way if he catches on to you, you can leave before he does anything to you." Waiting on clash to see if he will go against his demands."Don't worry clash I'll look after her for you."said the wolf.
" No it not that its just that I'm not sure I can make it back alive.I sensed many powerful beings back there and we were lucky to get stuck with a small dragon" replied clash.

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter 7~Flare-Part 2~Distance on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:09 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
ummm......yea y did copy my story?????

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter 7~Flare-Part 2~Distance on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:22 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
what am I gona put? 0_o

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter 7~Flare-Part 2~Distance on Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:26 pm