Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LANI ISLAND

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: LANI ISLAND on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:01 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
isnt this supposed to be hunters story not shadows???

View user profile

2 Re: LANI ISLAND on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:54 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Is not relevant to his main story, and I was the one who thought of it. Is not like it matter because of the even known as the "Hunter's Clash" which was totally random in a way.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: LANI ISLAND on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:35 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well you wrote something and I went with, I was the one who founded the idea you just made it bigger which wasn't really necessarily because it was not needed and now is less needed unless you do something with it.us

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: LANI ISLAND on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:21 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok...I will leave this discussion to u guys

View user profile

5 Re: LANI ISLAND on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:32 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I plan to, but it doesn't really has to do with my part, is with you. You say one thing and then the other and never really write about neither of them that I'm just not sure if its worth my time anymore... if you are open to suggestion my door closes at midnight.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

6 Re: LANI ISLAND on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Mood: Confuse

wait Lani? where did you got that idea that the Academy is in Lani? huh?

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

7 Re: LANI ISLAND on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You said that yourself before when Lani had another name and the map was done. Remember you lacated the Clan in there but way after that I came up with the idea of the academy.

Thinking into reminded me that Lani used to be in the dessert but now it isn't anymore... or is it?

View user profile

8 Re: LANI ISLAND on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
people I need one of u to describe zero cuz u people r the ones that made it so I can see if I like it to go with my story or I want to change something cuz zero is pretty much no were to be found in ur storyes.

View user profile

9 Re: LANI ISLAND on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok im goin to make it how I please.

View user profile

10 Re: LANI ISLAND on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:56 am

so we should find a way 2 scan the map...we all did

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: