WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

008-I

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 008-I on Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:04 pm

The only Light that entered the room was the one from the door and this was only when it was opened. With the light gone many other things left the room. Raine’s hope was becoming dark like the room itself; the door had been open to let another person in. Who else was a victim to that man?

Raine: Hello?

Her voice had become faint showing that her impairment was harsh on her. She then hears the crying of a girl.

Unknown girl: * sobbing* Hello

Raine: It’s okay well be out of here soon they won’t keep you long so try and calm down a bit. What’s your name?

Unknown Girl: Anna…I will try my best to stop crying.

Raine: Well my name is Raine hope we can be friends…

Anna: I can’t see my own hands why is it so dark. I just have to wait my brother is going to save he always has. I bet he is on his why here.

Raine: If I knew where here was I could also get out. I am not really depending on some guy to save I am usually the one saving the guy. So what kind of guy is your brother?

The girls kept talking through the night about their lives until they fell asleep. Legna was wacthing his furture test subject sleep and plan away with Joseph.

Legna: The materials are soon here I believe. Prepare the Operating room I love to play doctor.

Joseph: Yes sir how you wish. The beta wolf project is in it’s finally stages. I would give it about a week sir I will be off.

2 Re: 008-I on Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:52 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
that sound cool, beta wolf project

View user profile

3 Re: 008-I on Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Umm A big mistake from now on Elimay will be name Eury Sorry...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum