Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Biggining

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Biggining on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:25 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
The grand Capital Lyan (Belia) was being invaded by unknown monsters, Dalu and Aleksaunder were trying to run away in dread from the conflict after seeing these "monsters" kill all the humans in their sight, they tried escaping throught a alley when Dalu was called by a familiar voice, Dalu stopped to look back, it was his little sister Ranya she was crying in horror and desperately calling for her brother, Dalu went to get her but there was a monster behind her, she looked back and saw it, her feet trumble in fear, she was in such much horror, she saw the monster stretch his hand towards her, Dalu screamed at her telling her to run but she couldn't, her feet were paralize in fear, she could only see it's face, the monster had a hideous face but it felt like it was suffering, the monster while reaching for her a white flash went through it's arm! cutting it,the responsible for such action was an unknown character covered in a cloak, he told them to run, Dalu grabbed his sister's hand and ran back to Aleksaunders but when he turned back he saw the figure of a monster holding his best friend, Dalu saw his friends eye's filled with tears and in a blink of an eye they dissapeared.

Last edited by Hunter on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:03 am; edited 7 times in total

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

2 Re: The Biggining on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
What forest may ???, is Hunter a good mercenary? I mean like is he famously good? What is in the western side of Silfvaria? That's where Mt. Bleatx and Brissent are located so I wonder what else is there...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: The Biggining on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:38 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
oops I meant to say Eastern sorry

Hunter is an unfamous mercenary he is good but he is unfamous for some reason

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: The Biggining on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:25 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Still I wonder where that "???" forest is... and its name. Aside from that I thought it was Nightmare following... I can already predict the outcome of this but is still not a real beginning in my mind...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: The Biggining on Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:18 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm finally over thank god! I'm up to the next part

View user profile

6 Re: The Biggining on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:28 am

wow thats just awesome hands down that prologue just plain awesome kudos 2 you

wait i'm not done so your saying that your 2 the east is it to a desert? Also the forest....how about Geddory or how I first said. It could be nickname blue forest or vice visa?

7 Re: The Biggining on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:02 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
that was awesome when u disapear yeah it was

View user profile

8 Re: The Biggining on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:19 am

Its shame that you stop writing I saw a good story line....

9 Re: The Biggining on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:58 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yep

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum