WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

return to osanago gates the seige begins-67

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 return to osanago gates the seige begins-67 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:41 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
Staring at the sky in front of osanago because of the sudden shift of energy. The sky was dark, and the smell of death was coming from all
over the place. Honoko couldn't tell if the darkness in the sky was the sign or if something evil was apporching. Seeing darkness left up off
the floor as it contiued to darken the sky. Walking past the front gates with look as if it was blast straight through honoko knew that youkai
had done this. Still wanting to keep his resolve honoko decided to stay with youkai, but only stay with him long enough so he can kill him.
After walking for a few minutes honoko spotted youkai who was in the middle of a circle but this circle seemed to be some what of a spell
ciricle. Holding out his arms youkai saw honoko just over his shoulder, only smiling that honoko showed up then youkai refocused his attention
back to the circle. Started to chant something that honoko couldn't here.
" Army of darkness hear my call, a rise and do my bidding. Your new master calls, a rise and be reborn. Come forth army of the darkness,
mosters of the dead, come and once again roam the land." Finishing his spell he stood slient for a few moments when honoko spoke.
" Ha lookes like your spell didn't w...." the ground started to shake before honoko could finish speaking just then mosters started to appear.
Hoars and hoars of zombines started to rise up from the ground, and in moments youkai had an army of undead mosters. Staring around at how fast the army forms just smiled a wicked smile.
" Destroy everything" ordering the legion of undead as he left the circle. Headed toward honoko when he noticed that D's power hadn't
disappeared yet.
" What's wrong youkai?" honoko noticing that youkai had stop smiling and was facing in the direction in which they came.
" Honoko I have a job for you. Their is this girl named D. Who I want you to kill."
" Well that shouldn't be too hard." Getting cocky honoko was about to head out in the direction youkai was facing when youkai stop him.
" Don't let her look fool you, she is very powerful and she had survive my attacks. If you cannot defeat her I know you will injured her enough
to prevent her for interfering with my plans." With that honoko started to set out when he turned back he saw youkai in yet another circle but
youkai seem to be building up his powers for something. As honoko walk he saw the creatures tear through everything, but ingored it as he
decided to focus on his target.

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
wow thats cool

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
wat the undead army?

View user profile

lardyn

Druid