WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter fourteen:Showdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter fourteen:Showdown on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:58 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Sky laughs "It`s about time u showed up Abyssol.I see you brought company too.Meet mine" A girl with purple hair and horns steped out of a corner along with a cloaked bald man with markings on his face.Abyssol lifts his hand towrds the black case and a pitch black sword shoots out of it into his hand.Abyssol camly says "Before i kill you answer me why did you betrayed us and were are the others.Sky snaps his fingers and a hole is blasted into the wall leading to the open sky.As he walks slowly to the hole he says"Because my father is the king.My mission was to find the pitch black sword that was rumored to be with someone within the guild.Abyssol smiles as kurai feeds him power "So you were a traitor from the start" Sky faces Abyssol "Yes and the others with me were just easily corrupted.All one has to know is what they secretly desire money,power,revenge,land.As for the whereabouts of the others you`ll have to beat it out of me if you can.Sky falls backwards threw the hole in the wall.Abyssol runs past the two people without any resistance and chaes after Sky.Sara says "you two are not gonna let us pass i assume"
The man with markings nods his head.The horned girl appears above Rushes head with insane speed and stomps him threw the floor into a crate filled room.The man with markings appears behind Sara throwing his cloak over her teleporting them both to a graveyard.Abyssol chases Sky to the center of the city.Both go into a battle stance.Sky says l"ets see how much you`ve improved" Sara grasps her surroundings after being whiskd away.Sara jumps back from the man and says "Whats ur name buddy?" The mans markings glow green as he says "Arthas"
Rush emerges from the rubble of the last 4 floors to see the horned girl on the other side of the room waiting.Rush laughs while dusting himself off "Speed and insane strength like mine whats your name?" The horned girl says "Shiru" Rush goes into fighting stance "WELL THEN BRING IT!!"

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter fourteen:Showdown on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
cool two new people its been awhile since u last wrote a story hasnt it

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter fourteen:Showdown on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:52 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
ya

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter fourteen:Showdown on Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:46 pm