WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter fithteen:Rush VS. Shiru

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter fithteen:Rush VS. Shiru on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:29 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush charges at shiru throwing a a fiery punch at her.Shiru steps on Rushes fist and kicks him in the side of his head sending him staggering to the side.Rush rubs the side of his head "ok lets skip the basics. IGNITE!!"Rush charges at her throwing rapid firey punches.Shiru counters with rapid kicks with a strange pink energy.Rush screams "LEARN TO TAKE A HIT" Shiru lands a kick to rushes chest.Rushes stands his ground and grabs her leg and spins her around and around throwing her into the crates across the room.Rush laughs"i finnally got ya"Shiru appears over rushes head spining in a ball and the comes down with her heel.Rush blocks but the blow has so much force it creates a crater underneath rush.He goes to grab her foot but she appears in front of him and kicks him in the jaw sending him up the air.Shiru jumps into the air and come down with her heel on rushes face slaming him face first into the floor.Rushes lunges at Shiru catches her with a flare rush finshing the brutal combo with a power packed punch that sends her flying into the wall.Rush yells "had enough yet" Shiru gets up coughing up blood.She begins to laughs and her eyes look of that of beasts.Shiru says"Let me return the favor" Shiru and Rush run at each other.Shiru appears behind rush grabing his shoulder.Rush looks over his shoulder to get roundhoused in the face.As he staggers back Shiru folows up with multiple kicks across Rush`s face knocking him to the ground.Rush catches himself with his hands but blood pours from his mouth and nose.Shiru trys to stomp rush`s head into the ground but he rolls away and ignites his arms with fire.Shiru legs glow with the mysterious energy.They charge at each other Rush throwing blazing punches and shiru throwing rapid kicks.Blood splatters on the floor as both of the land blows on each other moving at an insane speed till they both stagger away from each other.They both laugh having the time of their lives.Rush says "This is the kinda fight i live for" Shiru says "This is so dam fun,spill more blood for me" Shiru trips Rush and sends him across the floor with one kick to his ribs while his on floor.Rush gets up and says "all good things must come to an end lets finsh this."Shiru charges at him and goes to drop kick rush but he gets a hold of her leg and slams her to the floor.He the fling but folows up with a flare rush whiles shes still in mid flight.Instead of ending the rush with powered punch he grab hold shiru`s head.Rush whispers in her ear"goodbye" as he snaps her neck.Rush relaxes as Shirus body falls lifeless to the floor.Rush limps away saying"that was fun while it lasted looks like sticking around with Abyssol will get me in the fights i dream off."Rush feels a lot of spirt energy.He looks over his shoulder to see Shiru standing her neck snaped back into place and her boy covered with sales.dragon like wings have sprouted out her back.Shiru smiles "See u around. NETHER BREATH!!.Shiru takes a big breath then fires a burst of nether energy out of her mouth that blasts rush out of the room and into a shop in the city.Shiru fly to the unconcious rush and gives him a kiss whispering entertain me again sometime.Shiru flys away vanisjing into the clouds

Last edited by Abyssol910 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter fithteen:Rush VS. Shiru on Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:29 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Making up for long time i havent written

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter fithteen:Rush VS. Shiru on Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
woooooow rush got his ass rock that must hurt.i feel ur pain rush i feel ur pain T-T

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter fithteen:Rush VS. Shiru on Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:53 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
lmao

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum