View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadow on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Name: Dalu Rain
Code Name: Shadow, 008

Element: Dark/Shadow, Water & Wind
Ability/Specialize/Power/Skill: Can see spirits/souls, close & middle range, haves total control over shadows.
Weapon: Nixa, double sword that joins and detaches from the middle.
Familiar: Neo & Eon two twin neko looking creatures that can alternate their body size and hide in the shadows.
Summon: Spirits he has made pacts with. (Shade, Dawn)

Bio: Born in Lyan ex-Capital which was destroyed by the effects of the Past War. His parents were killed or so is believed. He and his sister Ranya were raised by their aunt and uncle in Brissent high class society. He trained with his sword and became a mercenary to get a living a meet different lands and getting stronger until his life was changed dramaticaly & inevitably by action of the twin goddesses Destiny & Fate.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

2 Re: Shadow on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:54 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Name: Ranya Rain

Element: Lighting
Specialty/Ability/Power/Skill: To cast any type of magic with or without a staff/pole but not as powerful, middle & long range attacks.
Weapon: Brism, a smart special pole like Navi's

Bio: Born in Lyan the "Abandon City" but raised in Brissent with her brother Dalu and her aunt and uncle. She knows of what happened in the past despite being so young and her brother not talking about it ith her but she is weirdly very calm and understanding for girls her age. She learned the basics in magic from Navi when Dalu asked her to do it. She later joins S.T.A.R.Z. as an incident happens in Brissent and Dalu takes her to the HQ.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Shadow on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:22 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Name: Navi Storm
Code Name: Light

Element: Light
Weapon: I forgot the name... a strange pole that can talk and is very smart.
Specialize/Ablity/Skill/Power: Middle & Long Range, w/o her pole if she is close to it she can still use the power of it. Uses light energy, controls its movement, form & even color.
Familiars: Twin small creatures

Bio: Born in Brissent, she is of a high class family who holds a great treasure no one outside from the family knows. Navi haves recieve special training since she can remember from her master Shyla. She was thought when little to not make contact with anyone who is not family to protect her, but still she holded a secret relationship with Dalu until she was old enough to let it out in the public. She was recruted to S.T.A.R.Z. because of her special power that was discover when she was training in Mt. Bleaxt.

View user profile

4 Re: Shadow on Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:32 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Code Name: Twilght
Element: Light
Weapon: Moon Blade
Specialize: Close & Mid Combat
Ability: Illusions

Bio: Strong Warrior, dedicates working for S.T.A.R.Z. for a better world. He makes his missions his first priority but likes to have fun in the process. He is an idol to many, someone to be like one day.

View user profile

5 STARZ on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Code Name: Dawn
Element: Water
Weapon: "Unknown" spell book
Specialize: Wide area attack and recovery spells
Ability: Split in two different person, kinda like a clone

Appearance/looks: Small blue hair girl. Wears a cloak with blue stripes that matches her hair. Sometimes she is seen wearing glasses.
Personality: A very serious person, caring at times but she has been rarely seen smiling.

Bio: Leader of STARZ in Silfvaria. Her magic is so powerful she became the highest rank becoming leader. In her past she had trouble to control it, so she seal part of it. It not known how she obtain so much power but it cost her alot in her life.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum