Reverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Reverse on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:34 am

Name: Toru Satou Leugim
Code Name:Reverse,001
Element:Unknown
Weapon:????,?????
Specializes:Long-Range,Intellectual Ability
Bio:I boy who set his live on killing the man that "helped" with his process of life. He wonders the world finding his place by only knowing one purpose. He only reflects on his past wishing to go back. He is a little bit cocky because of his intelligence and a bit of a pervert but no one really notices.

Reverse is a novice sage from the Alar family. He has demon blood and nymph coming from both his father and mother.

While Reverse goals is to kill his father legacy and form a new just one..

Reverse has many changlles he must to overcome his father for the key is in the past.

BTW
I was bored

View user profile

2 Re: Reverse on Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:26 am

Name:Raudy Castor

Element:unknown
Weapon:A sword named Ray
Specialize: Close-combat,Long-Range attacks
Bio:One of the few people in Silfvaria that have gone under training with Martel and have mastered the magical art. He has a habit of losing anyone he loves aside from that not much is known of his past....

Last edited by on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: Reverse on Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:19 am

Name:Chidori Aussie

Element:Fire

Specialize:Long Range

Weapon(s):Michinori and Michiyoshi,Katana's

Bio:Lives in the outskirts of Hima. She seems to have a strong sense personally can be funny but when she gets down to bussiness its no game....she hopes to see the fruits of a new world. She longs to share her experience with the young.

4 Re: Reverse on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:08 am

Name:Santee Alar

Element:Earth

Specialize:Close-Combat

Weapon(s):Rok, A sword infuse with the power of earth

Bio:He is the cousin of Reverse. He is also part of the alar Family but was hidden away from the lack of no magic thus causing the cold relateship towards Reverse skills.

5 Re: Reverse on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:13 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Name: Nathan River
Weapon: Skateboard
Skill: He is a very depent fighter who can fight in close combat and Long Range
Bio:he is from the hamlet of Hima, An outcast in his family for being born with the abilty the anicent art of power imper ism in objects. He keeps his family a sercet from all. While Traveling with Reverse his nature begins 2 show he becomes an Awesome Pervert ^_^

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum