WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter three: twin brother

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter three: twin brother on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:31 pm

yamoto16

Soldier
As yamoto left and got on his horse, he was traped by guards. he tried to fight them off, but one of them shot a arrow in his horse and he went down. he got up swinging his sword and knocking down guards. but his sword soon clashed with another.

???: Stop this instant!! i am captain bastion, and you have done a serius crime. you attack guards and you steal from the city?? you are going away for a long time!!"

yamoto jumps back and puts his head down.

Yamoto: you are a man of good and you are doing what you feel is right.... i cannot attack you..... it is against what i believe in..... but if we were to duel for my freedom..... i would gladly fight you.

Bastion: lets see..... fight a theif and lock him up..... or lock him up..... i choose door number two, i don't have time beating on criminals, take him away guards!!

the guards took yamoto to the jail in the city of ronin and locked him up. after a while, yamoto became sick of the way the jail treated him, and how he forced himself not to break out of the jail because he might hurt people who are innocent. but a old man that he shared a cell with began to talk to him in the dark at night.

Old man: you have to do it..... you cannot live like this..... these people are not innocent.... they are siners and they need to die.... do it..... do it....

yamoto soon began to listen to what the old man was saying after all those nights. but yamoto would not do it. he would not hurt the people in the jail so he can be free. but as yamoto listened he realized that the old man was not talking to him. he was talking to himself.

Yamoto: old man.... are you talking to me?

Old man: yes.... i am....

Yamoto: but what are you saying?

Old man: im telling myself that i need to get out this jail and fufill my dreams.

Yamoto: but your talking to me....

Old man: i know.....

Yamoto:.......

the next morning yamoto watched the old man as he sat in the lunch room. he realized that the old man never eats and that nobody talks to him. he realized that the old man just stares at the floor and sometimes looks up at yamoto. after a few days, yamoto asked a guard about the old man, but the guard said that he dident see a old man. that night the old man talked again.

Old man: you have to do it..... do it..... you don't want to be here any longer..... kill the guards.... kill them alll!!! do it!!!

Yamoto: old man... whats your problem??

Old man: iv ben waiting for months for you to ask me that question. my problem is that i let the innocents of others blind me and stop me from fufilling my dreams..... and i tell myself over and over again to forget about other people and bust out of this jail, because those other people are not thinking about me.... and if they possesed the power that i do, they ould be doing something far worst.

Yamoto: old man..... what is your name?

Old man:heh..... you finally figured it out... my name is yamoto...

Yamoto:!!!!!

Yamoto: you can call me moto for short so it wont confuse you, but i am you... well your other side.

Yamoto: i dont get it.... if your me, then dont you have my powers??

Moto: no i dont, not yet enyways..... i have to see it first..... you see.... my power is to copy the powers of other people and use it for myself, but it will be weaker then theirs, unless theirs cant get any weaker. but i can also combine it with my other powers.

Yamoto: so you don't have any powers, thats why you cant leave.

Moto: yup, oh and im not really old... you see i can copy people as well as their powers. i copied an old man and he seemed to be a criminal so i got locked up. then i tried to change into another person but it would not work because this jail has a berrier that stops my kind of power. but i don't think they know your a destruction power user. if they did they would have sent you to another jail.

Yamoto: your right... i never used my powers in front of them.... but how come im the only one that can see you?

Moto: well your not.... i just know how to dessapear to people that i dont want to see me.... i dont like being seen in lunch.... with me being a old man and all.... they would try something.... but enough talking... you need to get us out of here so that we can fufill our dreams and follow our destiny.

Yamoto: our destiny???

Moto: we are one yamoto... i am like your twin brother.... but closer..... my powers are the mental part, and yours are the pysical.

Yamoto: so you want me to use my destruction powers to hurt these people so that we can leave.... you wont me to hurt these people for our own selfish reasons? well i guess we will keep dreaming....

View user profile

2 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:53 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
dont get how that happen with u having a mental u and a phyiscal u

View user profile

3 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:34 pm

yamoto16

Soldier
well that part of my pass has not been typed yet. but im getting to it

View user profile

4 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:38 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
oh ok ok thats cool soo ill wait til then

View user profile

5 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:42 am

lardyn

Druid
hey is there gonna be a seperation of good and evil??? like moto is evil and yamoto is good?

View user profile

6 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

View user profile

7 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:16 am

lardyn

Druid
because yamoto dont wonna ill enybody, and moto wants to blow up the place

View user profile

8 Re: chapter three: twin brother on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
oh ok ok now i get it

View user profile

Sponsored content