WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honoko VS The Undead Army-73

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Honoko VS The Undead Army-73 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:17 am

youkai

Flame Demon
Running towards an entrance to a old buliding honoko couldn't stop the onslaught of on coming attacks. Turning around he fired an ice aura into the attacks destroying each other blowing him back. Once he got up he saw that a few of them were at the down way of the old buliding he threw his aisu at it causing the entrance to fall onto them. Running forward honoko gaved his aisu and jumped into the air genrating power at the base of the aisu which started to flow down to the tip of the steel edge of his weapon, once the aisu hit the ground it caused an explosion that destroyed the creatures beneath the rubble. Once the smoke from the explosion start to clear honoko could hear the sound of more creatures from the army come closer to his location, rushing off he ducked behind a large boulder as he waited to surprise the army with a little attack that he learned from his father back when his father was still alive.

'Come on, a little more.....NOW!!!!!' honoko thinking to himself as he fired a few ice waves to draw their attention but it backfired on him as one of the creatures was a general who was very well trained in the art of the sword and was a very feared fighter. Just smacking the attacks away which just caused the attacks to freeze a mass amount of the army which was following him. Seeing that he couldn't do anything to his opponent was too powerful for him to fight head to head he decided to run away as he was force to dodge attacks left and right. As he contiued to dodge the attacks he started to feel tired and weak, knowing this technique was from the general he was sure that if the general wasn't killed in time then he would surely dead. He stop running and just turned around as he had a series of attacks rushing forth towards him. Not really reacting at all smiled when the attacks were right in front of him. Just then a field of darkness flew in front of honoko, sucking up the attacks then spitting them out right back to the army wiping out yet another mass of them.

Not wanting to use his dark powers that his fathers aisu gave him, he was forced to use them in order to defeat the general in front of him. But he wasn't sure if he could control it as he drop down onto one knee and his vision started to blurr off.' Damn it.....how can I defeat this guy and still have enough energy left over to help D. Fight youkai?' Being too lost in his thoughts didn't see the general walking towards him drawing his sword.
" My name is Zang!!!" Was the only thing that came out of his mouth as he charged forward sending a series of attacks at him. Trying to dodge them got hit on his left side, but zang didn't stop there as he contiued to send barrage after barrage. Being dragged into a dangerous spot, honoko jumped back firing another ice wave at zang who could easily cut throught it which was excatly what he did. Cutting right throught it, as honoko soon realized that he really was being overpower and not really being fast enough as zang is watched on as zang charged at him moving with increable speed. Not really rely on his eyes to keep up with his speed he used his sense of feel to try and sense where zangs attack would be coming from. Freeing his mind to focus on his sense of feel more better as he waited for zang, but when he opened his eyes he noticed that youma had called zang back. When he tryed to follow zang and youma, he was attacked by one of the creatures.' Damn not this again. I guess I have no other choice now.....' Not sure if he could pull it off started to say the chant.
" Mighty god of death, hear me and do what I command......DEATH SEAL!!!!!" Just then honoko eyes started to glow dark, as the area they were was shroulded in darkness. Then honoko eyes turned back to normal but he himself could not move as the dark aisu appeared before him. It started to suck in all the darkness around him and the army. The move he struggled the move he was suck in. Not sure how he could escape when he was blowned out of the field of darkness, quickly regaining control of his body again he jump back just in time as the entire area was suck away leaving nothing behind but a crater. Dropping down to one knee forceing himself not to collapes just yet, in an attempt to find D. and help her take down youkai when everything went black as he drop down noticing that he was hit in the back.' D....Damn.....it I...use too much energy......' Was the only thing running in his head at the time.

View user profile

2 Re: Honoko VS The Undead Army-73 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 am

youkai

Flame Demon
Let me know how this one came out

View user profile

3 Re: Honoko VS The Undead Army-73 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:10 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
owned

View user profile

4 Re: Honoko VS The Undead Army-73 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:48 pm