WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:43 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
where am I,I dont remember anything.I open my eyes to see nothing but darkness.Trying to get out only to find out I cant.I punch and kick getting more furious every time these actions end with no result.I felt myself getting stronger the more insane I became but couldn't think logically anymore.All i wanted was to get out.I heard the glass crack as I kept punching.Thats it im getting out of here.I put all my power into one punch and made a hole into the glass.The black liquid started pouring out until all I saw was a vast and dark room.There was so much stuff connected to me I dint bother to count it.I raised my arms to disconnect my self from the machine to realize my arms were large and deformed.My arms slowly turned back to normal.How did i do that.I am a morpher but i could never just transform only two parts of my body.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:23 am; edited 8 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:14 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You could now do a battle scene with some guards and how you destroy them and the escape and show Legna looking down a window smiling has like if he wanted you to escape for a reason

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:42 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
that is an awesome idea hunter

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:49 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
thx I was hearing music and that came to my mind

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:39 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats cool alot of ideas for my story came to my mind hwen I was hearing to some licking park it felt awesome but then I forgoth like half of them I got write them beffore I fogeth all of them.... pale

View user profile

6 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:36 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Actually Clash and I already kinda planned that scene before you Hunter. Is a possibility that if plans don't go well on the story we decided that he will just escape because Legna let him escape on purpose.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

7 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:07 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well great mind think alike ^.^ maybe this is the event that happened that destroyed Lyan...

View user profile

8 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Lyan can't be destroyed by Clash, Lyan is a city and was the capital is not just some poor village that a single creature could destroy on its own. That and plus Clash would then be older than the others...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

9 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what u mean older than the others?

View user profile

10 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:17 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
The Lyan incident was like 10 years ago in the timeline of Hunter, Reverse and my story. So if he was there back then he couldn't just be some morpher kid destroying an entire city.

View user profile

11 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:08 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
He isn't suppose to be alone when that happens there has to be some shights in there too, and besides why does it matter that he is older?

View user profile

12 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:18 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Clash isn't part of Legna's. He doesn't have memories but he still doesn't become part of Legna's army or anything. That is why he escapes in the first place...

View user profile

13 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:21 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
maybe the shights have double intentions like the want to capture him as well as capture some new subjects, while all of that is happening Clash is fighting with other GMOs destroying the city itself....

View user profile

14 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:15 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
thx alot for comenting ^_^
and thx shadow for clearing everything out

View user profile

15 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:15 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
so when r u goin to post another chapter/part for ur story?

View user profile

16 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No Hunter, bad boy, now sit.

View user profile

17 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
nuff nuff .....

View user profile

18 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:07 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
r u crying...*points at u and lolz

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

19 Re: Chapter 1~ The Escape - Part 1~Where Am I on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:59 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
nice story