You are not connected. Please login or register

Interactive Digital Games

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:37 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I'll simply do as Reverse said, play my favorites and try other hobbies. I don't depend on games to exist/live.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

127 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:35 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
lol what if it did

View user profile

128 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:23 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That time is the end of the world. That couldn't possibly happen in my lifespan...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

129 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:31 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
do u people think there is goin to be a time were they dont make games anymore.

View user profile

130 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm I'll just have to accept that RPGs still need their time... but once FFCC: The Crystal Bearers comes I'll be so happy and busy that is not funny........ or at least I'll have to get that Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity game which looks hot ^-^

View user profile

131 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:32 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well SoulCalivur Legends is an action RPG... I think...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

132 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:45 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I just got my Nintendo Power, later I'll post some of the news it got.

View user profile

133 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:42 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I saw a list of games that r coming to japan idk if next year or 09 and the #18 on the list was animal crossing for the wii.

View user profile

134 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:27 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I believe we already solved that part didn't we... Don't play it no more until I get there, I want to be sure that you won't skip the alternated ending part and finish the right way...

View user profile

135 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 pm

hmm its seems im also useless at playing games i can't pass this one place in ToS

136 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:49 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well there is Oponna but I don't know when it's coming

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

137 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:06 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I want a RPG game to come to the Wii like ToS or something close to it. There isn't one I haven't played or like at the moment...

View user profile

138 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:14 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yeah that is the person I talked about start training Shenna alot so you could fight him and Win!

I beated the part in MP3 but the I had to start a even harder part which is awesome but OD hard.

View user profile

139 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:07 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
If I was that ninja which name I forgot I would be mad at her too. She was able to make a pact with Volt the second time like nothing happened (except Corrine dies) and in the previous attemp alot of people including the ninja's parent were killed by Volt. I'll be mad that she was able to do it and not before, although is totally unfair I'd still try to take revenge... XD

View user profile

140 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm

It seems this ninja is mad at Sheena whats his problem is wasnt good till Lloyd helpe came thats all

View user profile

141 Animal Crossing on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:31 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No Well for me is the other way around it makes me fell depressed, that is if it is fun at the beggining but empty and dull at the end...pale

View user profile

142 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:07 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
(Presea's story kills me with sadness inside) Everytime I think of Animal Crossing for the Wii I get exited and I dunno why...

View user profile

143 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:50 am

Thats Great I can't wait till I get 2 Disc 2 (when i grow up i want 2 be like Zelos)

View user profile

144 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ToS has an amazing story. It touches all sorts of mature topics and the games will last you hours and days of play before beating it.

View user profile

145 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:31 am

Well Im playing Tales of Symphonia I know it's old one but Im enjoying the game and learning

View user profile

146 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:53 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I didn't undertand your question but what are those other games you mentioned. I'm interested in what you have to say.

View user profile

147 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:07 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
don give up on MP3, and y do u want to get umbrella chronicle resident evil 4 is better and there r alot of better games for the wii out or coming out in weeks.

View user profile

148 MP3 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:38 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well congratulations my friend

well for me I'm trying to beat a part in MP3 but I can't is really hared and frustrating... i'm in dispair...

View user profile

149 Re: Interactive Digital Games on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:07 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Good for you, as fo me well I'm half way done with the Luigi part in Galaxy. He is easier to use but underwater he sucks XD

If anyone wants to contribute for Umbrella Chronicles just say so ^-^ everyone gets a percentage ownership depeding on how much money he/she offers.

View user profile

150 Interactive Digital Games on Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:22 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
Jump Ultimate Stars

Good new for people who care I just finished the last planet im so happy !_! but there still a shit load of cards I need to upgrade.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum