You are not connected. Please login or register

Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:39 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I h8 and love happy days in a happy day u may be so happy that u could cry and have feelings u never felt beffore or that u usualy dont feel and I h8 them because when they r done u feel sad and may cry for no reason.

People live ur lifes to the fullest XD

P.S.
When I have a happy day or moment I love both feeling I get the bad and good.

View user profile

2 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:44 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u got me confused but yeah
what I mean is that ur not around as much as u used to I mean not even adults r with their bf/gf that much

View user profile

3 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:22 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well you became an obnoxious ignorant, who left all his friend for a girl, I mean you didn't do this with Nabert, idk who I talked this with but I know someone told me he would never abondon his friends for a girl which sounds just like you with all that betraying and trust crap you being babbling about since you poor ds... sniff...

Don't take wrong I'm not jealous I'm just saying the true, but if you are blind to it then open your eyes.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:11 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I also said that is not wrong is later you change your mind. That's not exactly what happened, I don't really see in what I've change, so if you mind letting me know cuz I'm the same person...

BTW Daiga, boys do the same to them. It could be about having fun but not all are the same.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:37 am

Diaga

Soul Reaper
Soul Reaper
i hate when girl play with guys emotion how and why do their find that fun or funny

View user profile

6 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
the only one I see changing is shadow but is it for the good???

View user profile

7 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:24 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I want to see how Shadow will change that to make you look like a fool cuz it never changes... get it?

View user profile

8 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:46 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
shadow u was the one that said to never change....

View user profile

9 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:13 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Wow Reverse, Hunter and Nobody, just wow... Leave your past and face your future by living your present. That's all I'll say. Keep going and forget the unimportant, only remember what made you be you but don't try to go back cuase it just won't happen. Be sad if you want but is just an emotion you should have control over it.

To Hunter: I remember remember them too, also another Angel and Ivan too. Remember the game boy color incident? Over pokemon games?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

10 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:44 pm

I want to be happy that mean things have 2 stay the way they are T.T but thats just a dream T.T

11 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I remember all of them and they remember me cuz I was talking with my cuzin in pr and I told her to ask them if they still remember me and they said yes and then I asked them if they have a pc u know and msn or yahoo whatever but yeah I forgoth to ask them for their email but I dont think they have.

View user profile

12 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:00 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I still Remember Hernan, Angel, Guillermo and Felix... I'm sad...

Last edited by Hunter on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

13 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:28 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
By now they most likely already forgot about you =P. I sometimes wish to do the same. Specially 3 of them and possibly 4.

View user profile

14 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
shadow I was thinking that same thing 2 and im starthing to takl more like I used to in puerto rico with my family I think we should do that when we r together meaning the pr people so we can get use to it again

I h8 not been able to go to pr to see my old good friends.

View user profile

15 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate that I'm forgetting my puertorican accent. I no longer sound like I'm from there and I don't know where I'm from ne more... (just exaggerating, I don't really care).

View user profile

16 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:28 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
now that u mention I havent got new shoes for like 2 years now wow thats alot.

View user profile

17 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I seriously want new shoes <_<'

View user profile

18 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:58 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
now that I think of it I dont think I want a bike any time soon cuz my room is 2 small and it will take space I could use.

View user profile

19 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't really care for house stuff. I prefer gear to use and wear than games now.

View user profile

20 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:51 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah we had said that about the bykes for a long time now
but im realy goin to save my money to get a home teater system.

View user profile

21 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I miss my bike. I plan on getting a new bike, skateboard and roller skates. Don't expect me to get any anytime soon thougg. I'll be so hapoy ^^

View user profile

22 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I got tottaly IGNORE!!!! but is like whatever
seen skaterboy skate made me feel like skathing again but I dont know if is wort buying a skater I mean skathing here feels not normal but in California it feels natural like if its something I would do every day.but in cali I dont feel good riding a bike and here I do is just weird.

View user profile

23 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:35 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I love skateboaring but is too darn hard. Although lately my body been getting adapt to it and I rarely fall but I still can't make the ollie right. I need a new board...

View user profile

24 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:45 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
love and hate r very close to each other like people say there is only one step to one another

and how is the word love been over use?

View user profile

25 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:50 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
But just because you dislike something it doesn't mean you hate it. Same with the "opposing"... just because you like something doesn't mean you love it... I hear love and hate aren't opposites as you can love and hate something at the same time... but w/e...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum