WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Mistake!?-004

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Mistake!?-004 on Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:56 pm

Reverse had been wandering for days lost in the forest by now he wanted to turn back but the only problem was that he didn't know where back was. No he wasn't going to give up so fast he knew where he had to go it was just something he must have ignored he went to his book bag and took out his map. While gazing at the map he notice that he was headed the right way but why was he not there yet before he set out he knew the estimated time it took. He had past the estimated time why wasn't he there yet. He reflect the thought and it was possible he ignored the proper path that was stated by the book.

He took the book and read what he was suppose to do exactlly......

He went to the exact location where the book stated and waiting till night. He was in luck all the requirements where meet all he had to do was recite when the full moon completely hit the spot.Now it was ready Reverse quickly went in the spot and recite the chant.

Reverse:Servant of the moon Protector of the forest acknowledge my effort and grant me the chance to learn the truth of thy glory I recite with the humble of intentions...

Suddenly a lake appeared showing the refection of the full moon and the little girl came out the lake and spoke...

???:hello we have been waiting for you the master will come out soon
Reverse:oh ok well so what your name mine is toru
???: Why do you want my name.....anyways the master is ready....

The little girl then join a bunch of other girls and boys that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Then a Woman appeared in front of Reverse and spoke...

???:So you come to me for training right well of course i will help you I mean you did past the test and yes it me is Martel

Reverse: Thank you *bows downs*

Martel: Now common on you don't have to be so humble anymore. I will train you starting tomorrow and you have a partner I hope you don't mind.

Reverse: No I don't....you don't even know my name Martel...

Martel: Do I really need to know ? Don't worry when I call you will know *smiles* now sleep you begin tomorrow no breaks.

Reverse set up camp and went to sleep wondering who was his partner and what kind of person was really Martel....?

Last edited by Reverse001 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:25 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I see you did some changes again, that's great ^^ but I thought it would take longer for him to get there. I think is important to put in the name of the forest, wasn't it a part of the Sacred Forest?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:41 pm

nice, nice i like how the story is developing real nice

View user profile

4 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:17 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I like the story very much! ^^

please change the dialouge it sounds like a play and plays make me remember High School Musical which makes me upset...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:17 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
lol high school musical sucks

View user profile

6 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:46 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you suck bitch say that again and you'll wake up next morning in the hospital. you think i'm kidding?! don't dare test me

today's topic at school was exaggeration...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

7 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
escuela musical apesta

View user profile

8 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:01 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
no Musical De Escuela Superior ummmm.... chupa?

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

9 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:23 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
........weird....

View user profile

10 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:34 pm

Ummm Why the fu*k are you talking about highschool in my topic? Anyway I need help in the next chapter anyone can help?

11 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:17 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you sound like is wrong to talk about high school musical...

View user profile

12 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:14 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
is it rong...right now I cant help maybe if u talk to me on msn and ask me direct question I can but idk cuz right now im buzy with my own story im actualy gething into it XD

View user profile

13 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm a good listener and adviser...

View user profile

14 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:02 am

so does anyone have ideas?im kinda stuck!!!!

15 Re: A Mistake!?-004 on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:27 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Start off the training and introduce the other person. Think off stuff that could be used as test from Martel or only say a few, skip some and just concentrate in the main plot. I know what happens, and so do you, just built it to that moment or put it there next. It doesn't matter if you extend it now, leave a gap like I've done if necessary and later get back to it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum