Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

101 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i'm happy when they die when they are old

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

102 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 am

i happy when the sinful creatures are remove from this world

103 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:40 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm happy when I see babies cry

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

104 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:34 am

im happy when i see the corrupt souls die

105 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:30 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't Lucy but I'm assuming you mean the princess... she can be cute if you get to know her ^-^

View user profile

106 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:22 am

I hate lucy when she gets high i dont even know her...when it happens

107 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:06 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Tell them that to them... be true to yourself for once...

I'm happy when I'm drowsy. I wish I could be like that forever, is like if I were so high but I'm just sleepy =P

View user profile

108 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:00 am

I hate people who try 2 make you laugh and fail and keep doing it....

109 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Happiness as Hatred is a momentary emotion, it comes and goes. Paying to much attention to it can result in self destruction, so instead of hating or loving and being happy just live the moment while it lasts instead of seeking it.

I don't know why I feel I have the mind of a philosopher...

View user profile

110 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:55 am

ur soul is never full of true happiness....

111 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
....OK....

View user profile

112 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 am

why the f*ck are u talking about songs.....
hated i hate myself for trust the judgement of humans....

Last edited by on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

113 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:32 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right I just want to see how many songs u can find and people dont say anything about other people having the same song as u cuz we all almost like the same songs so yeah.

View user profile

114 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:28 pm

my happy because the world is a place where all of mother nature creatures can live in peace...^_^

115 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I guess we'll do it different ways then. We weren't late on purpose, we tried to gather members over here but they took too long. Clash was in detention at school and Creator just got to my house to late. BTW his birthday just happen a few days ago so call him?

View user profile

116 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I didnt have that much fun for the lateness of some people but it was ok at the end and I dont mean a song for every chapter cuz wow how many song will there be just make like 5 or 8 chapters and then change the song or something.

View user profile

117 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:27 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Ah! I see... a song for every chap. I'll just be putting the intro songs of my fav. anime instead of cracking my head for the perfect song.

Why is it that I feel like nothing happened last friday? Is anyone feeling the same way? If it weren't for Reverse I would had forgotten anything happened that day.

View user profile

118 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah u see amazing idea I may change my theme for some chapters hehehe depends on the mood and on what I write.

View user profile

119 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:50 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
is not that bad for an idea, i'll probably pick an jpop song... i'll be sure to add the translation lyrics

View user profile

120 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:31 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u know that it may still have days it gets slow as hell right....sence this is now free talk or so I read I was thinking on all of us gething a song for each of our stories like a theme I already got mine and im goin to post it later today on my story thing.

View user profile

121 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hated that about the Wii, but I bought a wireless router to solve that problem.

View user profile

122 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:32 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when my computer is slow as hell

View user profile

123 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:31 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when my computer is slow as hell

View user profile

124 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Nobody no one asked you to, but nice ideas all the same. This thread has lost its purpose...

View user profile

125 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:32 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
people im not goin to read anything that long if is not about something I like, like information on something so stop and go watch some anime or play a game....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum