You are not connected. Please login or register

Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:04 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I know what he meant and even if I had that much hatred I don't see how that affects you aside from that you said it more than twice. And if anything makes you think well good luck thinking mr. smart mouth oh wait was that suppose to be me??? I'm impressed of how much you resemble me Hunter I'm impressed.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

127 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:34 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you say me saying "don't Nobody just don't" is getting rather old and I only said it twice compare to you saying "ignorant" every 3 seconds, which by the ways that is what Nobody meant to say you saying ignorant is getting wasted or is that hard to understand.... you seriously have too much hate inside of you... oh before I forget you said it twice "forum" which makes me think...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

128 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:42 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I just said that myself, I never said you were wrong so whacha talking about Nobody??? and you saying that is "getting to waste" aside from not realky making sense because of your choice in words is also just an opinion so and I don't think is true since that is how I feel and that is what this topic is for. Instead of telling me what to do or suggesting give attention to the topic we are in and talk suggestion in another place or say that you hate me saying that. I'll will stay hate ignorance no matter what.

And to Hunter, I did mean topic not forum I got confused by writing fast, and I said no before to that idea because that isn't what I want it to be. If is a hatred forum making it about people isn't something I want. I'm not afraid of responces to me or anyone it just doesn't feel right bombarding on someone like that. That is why I prefer that when is in person like we done before. You saying "Nobody don't" is getting rather old...

If anyone got complains take in to the Group Discussions and make it a new topic if ya want but don't mix it with other stuff. I might moved this myself in another time.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

129 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:05 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
sorry for the bad spelling is that when I was writhing I couldn't see the letters cuz it was all white and stuff so yeah....

View user profile

130 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:23 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
don't Nobody just don't....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

131 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:44 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
stop taking space by writing the same thing on the hate topic, that ignorant thing is getting wasted and im giving my opinion so like u said my opinion may be different than urs but it doesn't mean is wrong...

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

132 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:21 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
we already talked about it you were the only one with a problem if you don't recall... and by the way you said "forum" not "Topic".... just keep that in mind

View user profile

133 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I was talking the DS not its games and JUS goes along with I'm not talking you I'm talking in general. Try to no advertice that anymore would ya. Your opinion might be different than mines but it doesn't mean that what I am saying is wrong. I said that when you use something (in this case the DS) it loses its fun to be used, but it also depends on the subject using it. Having quality (with the DS that would be games) makes it be longer for the fun part to be over.

I hate it when I say stuff to people that they either don't get or they think I'm trying to say something else. Basically that's me saying ignorants all over again ^-^... I think we should have some kind of hatred forum, because is getting useless saying stuff from different angles. Maybe a "Happiness" or "Gay" forum, what ya guys think lmao.

View user profile

134 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:26 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
for some games but not for JUS

View user profile

135 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:39 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
after playing ssomething to much ou don't feel like using it anymore, it loses its "juice"... you know what i mean

View user profile

136 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:51 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what u mean makes it lose it???

View user profile

137 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:14 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
But is the truth lol the Dual Screen can be really addicting ^-^
only problem there is "can't put it down..."
like if that was true, I can admit I ignored food because of it but then again playing something to much makes it lose it you know... forgot how to say it...

"and who can blame that"???

View user profile

138 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:41 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate this

View user profile

139 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:24 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i rarely move while sleeping, unless is a daydream of course. daydreams are pretty awesome and i hate when people wake me from them >_<

View user profile

140 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:55 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I fall or something els happens on a dream and I jump in real life is weird and kind of cool cuz is a feeling I cant explain...

View user profile

141 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when an awesome day ends T_T

View user profile

142 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:28 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
while you hate that, i actually love it ^-^
i hate betrayal =P seriously i hate that
that's why i hate lies and everything that goes with it

i love bunnies ()_()

View user profile

143 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:13 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I have alot of things to do and have so little time....

View user profile

144 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:03 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate those who get mad at others for them not being right, meaning when they are wrong they get mad at the others that are right, specially when they don't want to listen, but they do want to talk the same thing in an endless loop.

Why keep talking about it? Why not listen instead? Why not get out of the endless loop and get on to another topic or something and just finish it? Why is it they don't listen? Why, well being human isn't enough of an answer this time. I say grow up bitch, but they wouldn't listen...

View user profile

145 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:55 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That entire park is on ice, there is no way to freerun there... aside from that I didn't say "let's stay home", I said that in winter is not like summer so we need new stuff to do. I don't mind playing in the cold, is just not the same.

View user profile

146 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:03 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
r u afraid of winter thats not the shadow I know every winter we enjoy it is it was summer and im not goin to be in my house playing games all winter cuz the winter is pretty long we should go to triangle park again to see if we can play tag/freerun there for some time it was fun the last 2 time we were there.

View user profile

147 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:50 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I beLIEve that is because is winter. In summer we have more fun because well is summer. We can't have the same kind of fun during this season. What we should do is to look for other ways to reach that exciting kind of fun doing different stuff instead of pretending that it isn't winter. I say parks are out, so I'm thihking money wasting activities but no one ever haves money when other do so instead we should just stay the same way for now and wait out winter. I had playing a multiplayer game in mind...

View user profile

148 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:08 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It was as always... I think....

View user profile

149 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:11 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
.....I hate that today at the park it was awesome but I didt have as much fun as I usaly do did any of u people feelt the same way or it was just me???

View user profile

150 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:56 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate hmmm hating? Actually I hate everyone of you *evil laugh*
but seriously, hmm I hate ignorance and the stubborness in some people even though is not their fault. I love you guys ^-^ except %$#& lol

(that isn't M-kun)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum