You are not connected. Please login or register

Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

151 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I Hate people who hate stuff about people and don't do nothing about just complain.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

152 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:58 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when people tell not to do something (accusatively) when I wasn't even thinking of doing whatever they say. Believe me I hate that so much that sometimes I want to do what they don't want me to do on purpose just to get them mad.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

153 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:25 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate people that dont want to get out of my house or that talk alot.

View user profile

154 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:35 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate being human all put together. Why couldn't I be a wolf??? Is it wrong to dream???

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

155 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:18 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I feel shy

View user profile

156 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:21 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I sometimes hate feeling awkward, but other times it can be awesome ^-^

View user profile

157 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:18 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate every time I have to wake up early.

View user profile

158 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:50 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i hate hipocresy, but then again why do i want to hate myself for it???
i hate lies people, you lie to me and there goes my trust for you with it.

View user profile

159 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:47 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate people that change cuz other people want them 2....

View user profile

160 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:18 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yeah I hate those people they have fallen so much to the conspiracy

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

161 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:15 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate stupid people at school.

View user profile

162 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:27 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate those moments when people are treating you some way and when you point it out is when they want to deal with and not before... For example, T ignores D and when D points it out is when T responds either in a rude way or a sarcastic way. That really grinds my gears. Another example would be when is the opposite of that other example, but in some cases they completly ignore you point it out and keep on doing whatever it is that keeps bothering you. Also I hate to much attention on me... let me breath will ya =P.

View user profile

163 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:48 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate people who do stuff to people which they hate , I mean if you don't like something don't do it to others and shut up don't complain about it, you do it too!

View user profile

164 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:42 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when people don't let you talk when they know you are right. Why stop you if they are wrong? Is hearing the truth that harmful? Does it hurt that much? I actually would hear if it were me because I'm always ears to opinions and whys except in the case of when I know what they are going to say and most of the times I still hear it. Grow up!!! Why get mad a the truth? You can't change it but at least make a difference.

As Lloyd would say, you need to take responsability for your actions. If you make a mistake then try to make up for it. He went through alot so I believe him ^-^

View user profile

165 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:10 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate not memorysing some words I try to learn in japanese.

View user profile

166 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate republic bastards they annoy me

View user profile

167 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:39 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
(Not directed to anyone... or is it?)

I hate the 2-face people, specially those who talk shit behind you and don't dare say it directly to their face. I have patience but everything haves a limit and mine is about to be reached and pass. If you have a problem don't keep it to yourself baka, what are you afraid of, the worst that could happen is me not talk to you anymore ever.

Yo soy el sol de tu mañana, el aroma de tu café, el frosting de tu bizcocho, la bala de tu alma, el javon con que te bañas, yo sigo siendo... el Chulo de las mamis.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

168 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:01 pm

I hate the sense of justice this world has....

169 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:37 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate not being able to sleep when I want...
I hate to being able to listen or obey my conscience when I know its right.
I hate when I lose myself to my stupid thoughts when I know I don't really agree with it.
I hate to hate but I can't live without hating.

View user profile

170 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:43 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I dream of something awesome in a sad way like an anime or a story that end in a sad way like memories of nobody and then I forgeth them but I still remember that I dream of them the frustration of that u dont remember it is what makes them more awesome than they already r those r the best dreams anyone can have in my opinion.

View user profile

171 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:24 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when I wake up or worse, when someone wakes me up and I was having a great dream =/ specially since most my dreams I forget the second I wake up...

View user profile

172 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:50 am

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DONT THINK OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUPERIOR BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS THAT IM THE SUPERIOR BEING WITH MY BUNNIES

BUNNIES ATTACK*bunnies go loco*

173 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:56 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Wow! Do you really hate yourself Nobody? XD
I hate it when I get sick at the wrong time, I hate when my body takes over me in laziness, I could overcome it but I'm too lazy lol

View user profile

174 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:29 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate people that think of themself supirior to others.

View user profile

175 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:40 am

Now that Reaper mentions it I kinda Hate Emo People O_O
Oh I also hate stereotypes "people" can be such asses when they follow stereotypes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum