Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

176 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No this section is for our emo moments... we aren't emo at all we are nobodies

!_! no wait, I didn't meant it that way... Hmm aww just forget it...

To Hunter: This topic is to write what we hate so shtu and don't take it to personal yourself and back off.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

177 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:24 am

Reaper

Soldier
you guys are emo didn't really notice, you know I have a friend that's emo too!

View user profile

178 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:09 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ummm... Shadow you are taking this too far, like Reverse once said it's human nature it's not really ones self fault but the situation, but if you don't understand that and want to make a big deal go ahead I won't say anything more than, don't make it about you.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

179 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:10 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right in a part I to hate lairs but still I pretty much know when people r laing so yeah what els do I hate mmm....

View user profile

180 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:14 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate liars and excuses. But I specially hate lies without reason and the ignorants who say them. I never really forget those times someone lies to me in my face when I totally respect and understand if they just tell me the true. I don't care the motive I only care for the fact that I was lied to for no clear reason. This is the reason why I only not trust anyone (specially since I was raised that way) but I never really had a best friend. I don't even trust myself because my own emotions betray me sometimes. If the term "best friend" is so important to you guys then consider you 3 my best friends but if my trust to you guys is ever betrayed in an extreme way forget I ever wrote this and just assume it when you do it in the first place.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

181 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:16 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate waithing for people...reverse

View user profile

182 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:29 pm

I HATE HUMAN NATURE

183 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:59 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
But you'll just ignore that person and think what that person is saying doesn't matter just because it's that person who is saying it? (which proof my theory on humans when accompanied with someone they like no matter what that person do, it does not bother them because it's that person but it's the other way around when someone you don't like does it.) I don't know but that sounds as if you hate that person, I mean if I hear something interesting I will listen to it no matter how much I don't like that person, the same way I do when I hear something stupid that is just stupid....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

184 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:05 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when people don't admit stuff just to not feel like they "lost" and keep being "competitive" specially when it goes to level of believing your own lies. Also those few last posts also happen to me but I don't really hate it as much. I sometimes ignore because I know the person. When you don't know someone, since you don't know them you don't have an idea on how they are or act and so giving them attention can be easier than with a person that you already think is in some way. Everyone does it and is human nature. No person likes to be ignored even when they ask you too. A moment to let them think is enough and that too is human nature.

View user profile

185 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:59 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I do that to people alot without knowing im doing it.

View user profile

186 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:21 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when I say something and people or ignore me or don't listen to me, just for the fact that It was me who said it, no matter how interesting it is what I said.

View user profile

187 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:05 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I cant sleep and start to think to much.

View user profile

188 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:00 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Reverse I hate that too even thought I don't want to feel that way my body feels otherwise, I try and try but no use and then I feel like an hypocrite if I act against my feelings.

it happen alot especially when I see some kid in tv or something doing something really smart, I want to feel happy but instead i'm filled with jealosy, and it make me feel sick about myself.

View user profile

189 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:51 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when something grabs me by surprice meaning an emotion that I dont feel that offthen like reverse was writhing about jealousy.

View user profile

190 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:36 pm

This self hate I hate when i am jealous and i try improve that so i wont be jealous and it still doesn't work T.T Stupid human nature

191 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:46 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when people blame you for thing that person don't even know and when they say you are something when they don't know you

View user profile

192 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:43 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when people act stupidly for no apparent reason and start getting sarcastic. That gets on my nerves so I try to ignore it but it might reach its limit one day and someone will stop being my friend just for that. No pressure =P.

View user profile

193 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:22 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
:lol!: I hate when people are dumb and can't seem to understand anything even thought you explained 5 time already or when someone ignore you for no apparent reason...

View user profile

194 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:37 am

I Hate myself when i Can admit Defeat T.T

View user profile

195 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:23 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hate when the truth is hidden in the darkness and when it finally is found a brought to the light alot of people get hurt. Leave it hidden or never hide it at all. Is hidden because it hurts and no one wants to see or hear it but keeping it hidden can make things worst if it gets found and sooner or later is bound to come to the light even if by itself. Then lies are used to keep it hidden, but some can be so poweful that even when the truth comes the lie beats it down although that causes confusion and doubt to people.

View user profile

196 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:45 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I hate when I try to sleep and I cant and when I get more than one homework a day.

View user profile

197 Hatred/Happiness on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:29 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Whatever you hate about people.

I hate not having money for pizza... that's basically hating myself but then again who doesn't hate themselves? Don't kid yourself -_-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum