Hatred/Happiness

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:38 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right

I dream of a world were there arent sertain race of people around me at all.

View user profile

52 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Exactly. It makes me happy when I do something amazing as amazing myself. I smirk to myself when I do.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

53 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right u just leave it like that hunter and I know what im talking about so yeah.

I love cute asians

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

54 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm not acting I have no clue what you are talking about. If you can't say it then just don't, is not like I am that curious or bored to investigate who used money on others.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

55 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
dont act like u dont know if u dont get it ask ur brother or call me.

View user profile

56 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Who "wasted" money? Who are you talking about?

View user profile

57 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok im goin to tell u something here and something els in person u have realy change in a way that I dont know if its for the good or the bad but I think is goin to be fun to see the progress of this and WHAT MIRACLE WAS THAT U WASTED MONEY FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT WASNT UR SELF AND FOR FOOD IS LIKE OMFG IM AMASED THAT THE WORLD DIDNT END THAT DAY.

View user profile

58 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:11 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
wow that wasn't what you said when I talk to you...

View user profile

59 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm guessing by now everyone knows what I was talking about and know I decided to go for it. I'm sorry but I needed to be selfish for those affected, is something I needed. I'm cureently happy while hating myself... hmm wow lol I don't know what's wrong with me but I can't feel sad cuz I'm too happy.

"If you really love someone, you should let them be happy, let them reach for it even if its w/o you." That is true love, if you can't do that and you stalk them, then is just an obsession. You can't possibly care for others if you don't care for yourself; even if you think that I'm wrong is the real truth.

View user profile

60 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:38 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I would say that if I wasnt how I am but I am as happy as ever now that im like this...weird is in it?

View user profile

61 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:49 pm

u people all need help so u can get happy ^_^

62 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u need a partner to talk and cut ur self with im there...if u want..

View user profile

63 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
lol very deep indeed maybe you should cut the name of the person you want to be *coughmanzanacough* into your veins and put the blood in a cup and let it burn.

View user profile

64 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:15 pm

I just read this all and this is deep... very deep. O.o

View user profile

65 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
just go cut ur self with that someone pain is the answer to everything....

View user profile

66 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:45 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
that you are in deprssion perhaps.... or you need someone special by your side.

View user profile

67 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:21 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Lately I been thinking "should I try to be happy at the cost of someone being sad?" and my answer keeps being no. But it keeps coming up to my mind, should I listen to my intuition and be selfish? or should I let others happy in my place? Putting it like that sounds as if I'm losing on something for someone, but I don't really know if its all that bad. I won't say what troubles me but what do you guys think?

View user profile

68 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:49 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
idk im I?

View user profile

69 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No asking is easier, if they don't give it doesn't matter since you wouldn't have gotten it even if you didn't ask. Which means asking doesn't hurt... or does it? You never know the answer but it might surprice you ^-^ except if we are talking other stuff othetr than money.

Are you my father?

View user profile

70 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
hurt others for money is the easiest thing u can do for money.

View user profile

71 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:45 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well money keeps me happy. When I don't have any or enough for something I get sad... the only thing I wouldn't do is hurt others for money. But maybe for my own satisfactions... I mean I'm just saying...

View user profile

72 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:30 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I dont care what people think but I will never eat shit for money no matter what maybe if its my own lol

View user profile

73 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:25 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well what? would you change your face? All I'm saying is that for the right amount of money I would do stunts. What's more important, what people think or getting money in your pocket?

View user profile

74 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:16 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
that better be a jk cuz I will never look at u the same way.

View user profile

75 Re: Hatred/Happiness on Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:12 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I would if I'm paid money. Everyone haves a price and mine is cheaper than you think. I am a whore if its for money j/k

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum