You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts/Did you know?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:47 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
the 21 was 12 hours of day and of night and there was more gravity than ussual and in my school we did an experiment with an egg to see if it standed up still and it did and cuz of the grvity people could have acted weird and feelt bad good or w/e

View user profile

2 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:18 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
actually it is possible for mars to have both of those, is just the lack of protection...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:11 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i thought it was because of lack of oxygen and hydro.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you know because Mars has no magnetic field big enogh to protect it, (due to it's small size) is the reason why mars is an unhabitable planet

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:45 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
all i know is that its hot and you would melt in a matter of seconds... plus there's alot of pressure so you'd be crushed too.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

6 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I honestly thought it was liquid, and due to it being liquid the metals inside of it collide with one another creating the magnet field which protects us from solar waves, and causes compasses to point north...

View user profile

7 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
did u know that the center of the earth is solid.

View user profile

8 Tailed Demon on Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:30 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
1 Raccon Dog [Tunaki]: Garra (Naruto)

2 Cat [Neko]: Kirara (Inuyasha) Neko girl capture by Akatsuki (Naruto)

3 Fish: ... (...)

4 Reptile: Wild Turtle Demon (Naruto)
5 Dog [Inu]: Inuyasha, Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)

6 Weasel (Kakashi?) Random dude capture by akasuki (Naruto)

7 Badger.... WTF!!?? I'm ignorant to this kind of creature yet it sounds familiar...

8 Snake [Orochi?]: That snake in Okami (Okami)

9 Fox: Naruto (Naruto)

View user profile

9 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:45 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
was that a fact?
did u know that earth has 4 layers.

View user profile

10 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
When falling like that try to break through the cealing better and somehow save your life. If better to have serious injuries than die... or is it?

View user profile

11 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:54 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
id u jump just when a elevater is goin to hit the ground u will still get killed yeah I saw it on mithbusters.

View user profile

12 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm guessing that depends on the school. It really wouldn't make sense since they all do the same job... but in a way it does.

Did you know that sound waves can move you?

View user profile

13 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:27 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah is like that but with an e instead of an a

did u know that teachers get paid for each student in their classes not for the hours they work one of my teachers said it in my class

View user profile

14 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I think it was atheist, but there's also another way. Please skip religious talk on the boards.

Did you know that creatures that breath they breath even when sleeping?

View user profile

15 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
uruse u I forgoth what do u call people that dont belive in god I got it in the tip of my tunge but I cant say it aaaaaaa...

View user profile

16 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Not earth, wasn't it the galaxy itself?

View user profile

17 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah alot of miracles happened this month
god made earth in 7 days.

View user profile

18 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:38 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know miracles are miracle just because there is only a very small chance they'll happen? I'm not talking religious here... bakas

View user profile

19 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
that black moon inspire me to write my story
did u know that the bigest goldfish r in the bronx river.

View user profile

20 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know that when water turns to ice it expands? When it melts again there's more water than before.

View user profile

21 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:52 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok watch the freakin news dude or go to the internet and search it it was awesome the moon was like orange and then it was all black it was awesome.

View user profile

22 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:31 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It was a full moon there's no way that's true.

View user profile

23 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:05 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I want it to be the 10 of next month allready
did u know that right now there is a lunar eclipse happening yeah its awesome and if u didnt see it ur a loser.

View user profile

24 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
18 more days...
Did you know heat can destroy anything but cold can't?

View user profile

25 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
was the point of counting down if ur not gething it the day it comes out
but then again is ur problem and I pretty much dont care about it.

did u know that the water u drink is the same one u flush

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum