0% 0% [ 0 ]
67% 67% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

lardyn

Druid
.........where am i? ....... what am i doing here? .... jonny... where are you?..... i dont remember what happened confused .... exept when i was in the forest of exidon when there was a fire.... it was a fire like never before.... animals dying and running and burnning.... mother.... jonny..... i need to get to the forest of exidon now!!! affraid

doctor: please lay down sir. you cant stand in your condition. your 3rd digree burns are severe. Mad

Last edited by lardyn on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 getting out on Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn: how can i lay down?.... i cant lay down!!! my home is in danger!! i must go to the forest of exidon!!

Doctor: sir i am sorry to say but..... the forest of exidon... your home.... was burned down to a crisp 5 months ago. you were found in the fire by our forest rangers and brought to the hospital, you were in a coma for the past 5 months.

Lardyn: no.... this cant be true... this cant be trueeee!!!!!! (hand turns into a strong peaces of wood and stabs the doctor in the chest) ..... what have i done???? im one with the forest.... but i don't use my powers for evil??!!!

Doctor:.....(gasp)... security.... security!!!!!! (presses the big red button and sounds echo threw the room and security rushes in the room)

Security captain: sir, you must come with us now!!!

security woman: there is no need to be scared just come with us and everything is going to be alright understand?

Lardyn:..... it was a mistake.... i did not mean to.... but if you wont it this way!!!!!! then you will have it this way!!! (arms turn into strong vines and chokes them and they drop to the floor) ..... what have i done?..... i have killed again..... but thats not the worse part..... the worse part is... i killed with nature!!!! the gift that my mother and the forest gave me!!! i have done evil!!! i have turned a gift into a curse!!!! i am no longer the son of the forest!!! but a vilian to my own beleifs!!.... i can't stay here,... i must leave!! ( leaves the hospital but injures three more people along the way) i....i.... i am no longer the man i was 5 months ago.... i am taken over by evil..... i don't want to go to the forest of exidon.... i dont want to see my mother dissapointed in what i have become... she will see it in me, so my only friend is me.....

Jonny: and me....

Lardyn: jonny!! your alive!!! your unharmed to!! im so glade to see a familiar face!!!

Jonny: yes it is.... lardyn i know what you have become.... i see it in your eyes.... but i will not leave you... i will stay by your side untill the end.. i will always be a trusting friend to you...

Lardyn: thank you jonny..... so we cant go back to the forest, its burned down.... so were to?

Jonny: were ever our hearts take us.... but right now my stomuch is telling us to go get somthing to eat :lol!:

Last edited by lardyn on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

Clash011

Mercenary
cool
-_-"lol"

View user profile

Clash011

Mercenary
why jonny!
pick a better name for the cat!
-_-

(did mrs patton go to your house)

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
...umm that's special...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile
Yes it is very special.....

i didn't know u could do that

(hey Hunter i never knew this was possible)

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what was possible

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
what do you mean by "its special"? and why should i change jonnys name? and what name should i change it into?

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
by Special I mean that is wierd, He wakes he kills and nothing happens, it seems too fast, it leaves the readers confuse and what kind of name is Jonny? it seems wierd for a sabertooth... I'm gonna tell you what I have told everyone try reading a book and study how the authors write, how do they show the world in words, how do they make charecters show emotion and so on...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
If you ever decide to go on with this I suggest you put in more background in your story. Give more details in what's going on. But not in another chapter, work this one first, it could be better. But that's just one guy's opinion...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

lardyn

Druid
well you know how you read a book and you dont know what the hell is going on? then they tell the details later. thats what im doing. and i dont whant no killer name for my killer sabortooth i wonted to give him a name that is normal. if you wont me to change the name give me some subgetions ( you i know i spelled that wrong)

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
how can i edit a chapter i already posted??!!

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
press the edit button on top of the post I'll unlock it since some idiot locked it for no reason, as for Jonny it only feels wierd but then again is something different so I won't say anything.

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
thnks ill be sure to have my teacher correct my grammer and spelling lol

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
why don't you use Microsoft Word that helps alot in the grammar and spelling department.

View user profile

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I know but still I think is going to fast... he keeps killing nonstop and there's no reason for that... well not yet that is... I know what you meant of course.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

lardyn

Druid
chapter three explains all of those questions you have. and the guy is confused and hurt. he just lost his only home, he does not know if his mother is dead or not, he is just releasing his anger on people.

View user profile

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well even so he should consider therapy lol. Is still good, is just well kinda messed up lol keep it up ^^

View user profile

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah shadow can u unlock every edit thingy on every topic cuz I sometimes want to fix something but then I cant.

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
yea. the more things unlocked, the better our stories

View user profile

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't know, I try to not mess up the admin panel so that stuff like that won't happen but Hunter keeps on interfering... I'll be sure to do whatever I can to help.

I'm not in no way blaming Hunter, it was just to point out he got admin powers too and so does Reverse because I gave it to them.

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
oh ok so i wont blame it on you shadow lol. so do you guys have like a hole watazone admin counsil going on? is there a way were someone can become a member of the counsil?

View user profile

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
If you want you can access it, but I will have to give you permission. For that you would have to become a member and I have never seen you in my life... try to have Clash explain, he is part of it and I hear he is in your school so that should work somehow.

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Maybe you can be a moderator...

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
yea its true. i live in the bronx so maby we can meet threw clash one day Smile ill talk to him about it and ill post or maby he will

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum