WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Encounter to Remember....?-005

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:07 am

Reverse had ended cleaning up his camp area and sat by a log and started thinking about home he wondered how everyone was doing.He could hear the chirping of the birds it remind him of that one morning when Raine and Reverse where sitting in her garden looking at the flowers.He look around the forest the grass and trees were full of dew its was weird seeing that it had not rain that night from what he could recall.
Reverse suddenly a had unusual feeling that someone need him...he stood up from the log and went in the direction of the lake
Then he saw Martel sitting on the bank of the lake feeding a baby deer the atmosphere was alluring. The radiance of her hair competent the lake and the forest so well...as Reverse came closer she noticed and spoke to him...

Martel:Hello good morning I hope you have rested...we well begin as soon as your partner arrives ...he is really close don't worry

Reverse had never noticed before but anyone could easily get attracted to her...everything about her spoke beauty from her blue eyes to her blond hair even the way here voice was expressed.

Reverse:ah...yes of course
Martel:And here he is...

Then a figure came into focus and it was one of a man. The man appeared not to be much of age he was wearing a hat with a rather weird design.He wore a cloak but it wasn't very big it only stretch to his knees the cloak was black . His interior cloth seem to be a navy outfit that matched with his skin, blue eyes,and gray hair. The man wasn't that tall either he was about 2inchs taller than Reverse.He approach Martel and bow and spoke...

???:It's been awhile madam how do you fair...
Martel:Well I am fine living the life of legend...Now Adam thats not why you came this time is it?
Adam:My genius self needs help the occasion is rare but it happens I need to retain some knowledge on summons and well you seem the only to know more about this lately....
Martel:Well then I hope your ready to meet your partner for these lessons...
Adam:A partner for me are you sure he or she is going to keep up with my greatness?
Martel:Well I expect greatness from him he is heir to the Alar family Adam...
Adam:Alar...it seems we have a topic to discuss later Martel...but alas I shall bestow him with the greatness of Adam Halton ...

Reverse was not really paying attention to the conversation he was watching a fight that was going on with two spirits but quickly noticed that the person name Adam was then staring at him.Then Martel turned to Reverse...

Martel:So this Adam your new partner....introduce yourselves...
Adam:Well Im happy to see people instead of spirits I am Adam I don't live far from here. Whats your name boy?You seem a bit young and unfit to be here....
Reverse:Hello I am Toru from the town of "Kirk" nice to meet you sir... and please don't really don't judge me on my looks sir...
Adam:Cocky! Thats good I always liked a good rival and please don't call me sir I am not that old...I am only 25. So it seems u come from the north u must have travel far for Martel.
Reverse:.....um yea it is pretty far but I need to come.
Adam:Well then why are you here?
Reverse:Everyone's is entitled to his or her privacy....
Adam:Very well then...

Just then two of the spirits came up to Reverse and Adam and gave them two little packages.Looking confuse both grab the packages

Martel:Enough talking...time to Explain your training...the four basic elements are combined in both of you the elements are the building blocks. In the boxes lay items that will help with your training both of you have different purpose but the same approach.Adam I will teach you to call on the power of the element guardians while you toru will learn 2 control the elements around you now open your the boxes.

Reverse and Adam opened the packages and both found items.Reverse had found a small compact book that could fit in his pocket while Adam found a watch. Both Adam and Reverse where left confuse upon what to do with the items...

Back home...
???:Sir we have caught the girl...
Legna:Perfect you know what to do with the girl now oh I want you to keep tabs on the boy's family...
???:yes sir
Legna:Any new developments tell me quickly and somethings to talk with my father...

Last edited by Reverse001 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 11 times in total

2 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
So Kirk is to the north... that's next to dangerous villages but knowing that the Alar live there I would assume is unlikely that creatures attack that place. I wish you would have describe that place a little more.

Nice touch on the personality department ^.^ the characters really feel alive. The scenary in the morning can be pictured in my mind, how the forest looks, how Martel looks feeding the dear and all, how Adam looks and acts. I always pictured Martel with green hair for some reason unrelated to ToS... The dialogue is great too, I feel it needs a touch of my editing... nothing bad about it, the characters really show they are alive. I liked that the spirits were fighting ^.^ as I know they are child spirits =P it looks cute

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:22 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
is this chap. done??

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:43 pm

Chap.........DONE YAY

5 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
awesome!

but cards?

?_?

View user profile

6 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:03 am

Yea the cards are more like Talismans to summon something......

7 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No offence but anyone smart enough should be able to guess that... but small thingy, can you try and make it be something elsw other than cards. You don't need to do it, is just a thought. I can't wait for next chap. I want to know how they train ^-^

View user profile

8 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:35 am

thats not for u its for my amigo clash viva CLASH!!!!

9 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:41 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I know that, I was talking to him... baka...

View user profile

10 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:42 am

well its not cards anymore...

11 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:44 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Too bad, erm I mean you don't need to change it...

View user profile

12 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:45 am

I did already....cuz its idk people talk

13 Re: An Encounter to Remember....?-005 on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:48 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
so what? is your story >_< i'm interested on how the watch will work. BEN 10

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum