Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:37 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Dude stop repeating stuff...
20 more days for Brawl and counting...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

27 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah a rainbow above ur head
did u know that music or a movie can change the way u feel for a short period or long term.

View user profile

28 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:46 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm not so sure that was a fact...
Did you know I once more moved the funiture in my room? The more you know *rainbow appear above my head*

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

29 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I did that but it does not work so just dont drinked period in the morning if ur goin to school.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

30 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:59 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
then use it before going to school...

View user profile

31 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:11 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right
did u know that drinking orange in the morning is bad if ur goin to school cuz it will make u want to use the bathroom realy badly.

View user profile

32 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:22 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I heard it from the internet so it most be true.

View user profile

33 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats a big fat lie
who invented facts?

View user profile

34 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:44 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know that you can have a lv.200 Rayquaza if you start a new game and finish it again? It will appear in one of the boxes, just try and see. Or just train it until you get there, you'll eventually get there.

View user profile

35 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:36 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
sabias que el hipopotamo es mas peligroso que el cocodrilo y mata mas personas en un aņo que el cocodrilo.

View user profile

36 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:32 pm

no thats not fun at all some fun is that condoms were first use in the 1600 and were pig intestines..

37 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:02 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Yay we will be dead in 60 to 70 years ^-^
Is that a fun fact?

View user profile

38 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:36 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
if you want to spell manhattan right, then think of a filthy rich man that has a hat and lots of tan...

hence Man-Hat-Tan Manhattan

View user profile

39 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:36 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
If my teacher is right did u know that when we r like 82 manhatan will be under water srr if I spelled it rong.

View user profile

40 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:41 pm

did you know i am very smart lol
Propaganda is use a lot in history

41 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I also remember that from my history teacher lol how didnt I remember so yeah interesthing discussion we r having is in it?

View user profile

42 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Oh I remembered they changed it from B.C. to B.C.E Before Christian Era I remember hearing that....

View user profile

43 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:16 pm

well it use 2 be BEFORE CHRIST but then it change around the 1600 so now it's exactly BEFORE COMMON ERA that what my teacher said last year >.<

44 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:17 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well that seriously contradicts the bible, well actually I cannot be saying like that but then again that is what I was thought when little so... ummmm....

View user profile

45 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:55 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm amazing observation, but I don't think it haves to do with when he died or was born. Just when he existed or something... but like I said BC also stands for something else. Where's Reverse when you need him? The who counted years and whatnot maybe is just a coincidence and doesn't have to do with him at all.

View user profile

46 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:38 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well technically the years started counting the day Jesus was born or maybe when he died idk (don't remember) but that wouldn't make sense since the year starts at the end of earth's revolution around the sun, the only debatable thing I can think of is where exacly is the starting/ending point of that revolution?
But even if you say that who the f*ck was counting the years since he was born/died? if that is true then why isn't that on the first of january unless I'm missing something...

View user profile

47 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:41 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right when I see proff of that I will belive it and I guess I wont sence im not looking for it or u so yeah

did u know that only 1% of the sea has been seen by the man the rest is unknown to man.

View user profile

48 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Baka! Haven't you taken history or at least read a bible? It hasn't been only 2008 years, there's the BC years. I forgot what that stands for (some say is "before christ" but it stands for something else in history books); "2008 BC" isn't the same as "2008." And that my friend is fact. Humans have lived for more than 2008 years.

View user profile

49 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok people keep saying that the earth have billions of years and stuff but we r in 2008 how is that a billion? im realy confused and dont tell me that there were years even beffore there were humans cuz I know that but is still inpossible to know how many years.

did u know that love is the closest thing to magic.

View user profile

50 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:38 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know that cockroaches have lived on earth even at the age of the dinosaurs. That's billions of years dude!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum