You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts/Did you know?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what u mean I think I can take u on in smash as an equal is only that for some weird reason when I stop playing it for even a day I get wack or even if I play it 2 much in a day I get bore of it.

View user profile

77 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'd have to get as I ses them cry as sore loserz those fags are. But hey a sign I respect you and still can crush you in Melee at any time is good, but by the time you suck dodn't even make a challenge to me I totally would lose that respect.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

78 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
and u have to get up thats a sign of respect to ur oponent or whoever ur talking to.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

79 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I don't make it a big deal like I get up the sofa point at you and say "you loser!" I mean that's totally not like me.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

80 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what makes u think u change?

View user profile

81 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I hardly understand your english... so drop it already. One time is enough.

Did you know that aside from bad loserz there are bad winners? I mean is obvious but I didn't know until I found out I was sort of one. Then I had to change that of me...

View user profile

82 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:19 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
didnt u read im practising my spanish cuz im forgething how to write it properly is not like u dont understan it.

View user profile

83 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:03 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
What's the purpose in posting if no one understands you? And is not just your spanish that haves grammar errors. Stick to the topic.

View user profile

84 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:00 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok y only english and I know I have to practice on my spanish writhing thats y I write in spanish sometimes if some one doesnt understand then they r not ment to read what I wrote is as simple as that.

View user profile

85 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well for me it is, if you have a problem with maybe you are just hating n_n.

Did you know that if you are a customer of CableVision that you won't have to worry on upgrading your TV before next year? They supposly will take care of it...

View user profile

86 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:05 pm

its a fact is it really a fun one?

87 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Would you please stick to english or at least correct your spanish...

Did you know that I have a Wii and I use it almost everyday? That's a fun fact right there ^-^

View user profile

88 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:10 am

yea we kinda did nobody....

89 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:12 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
did u know that en emerica la majoria de las mujeres son gordas

View user profile

90 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:04 am

w/e then
Did you know 80% of the USA eats white bread....

91 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:51 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That last post was not a fact... don't feed reader the wrong information... it would then be "The Majority Act/Think This Way of" or I Think This is True or stuff to that effect, instead of what it is.

View user profile

92 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:38 am

Did you know that "my race" only talk about music and sexual intercourse....?

93 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:29 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know that you don't see objects themselves but the light that bounces off of them? The More You Know...

View user profile

94 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:10 am

Did you know there always that one spot u can't touch with another part of your body?

95 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Did you know that Greenland haves nothing to do with the opposite of the above fact? Can't they just change the name?!

View user profile

96 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:43 am

Did you know that Iceland... is actually Green? WATS UP WITH THAT

97 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
that's awesome, qwerty is a song made by linkin park and is sick twisted

View user profile

98 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:43 am

did you that "TYPEWRITER" is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.

99 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:52 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm calling it what is called and last time I checked god was dead or abandon us. What you hold on to is what is called hope, good luck maintaining it. Before going on...

NO ONE EVER WRITE ABOUT RELIGION EVER AGAIN. That way no one ends up hurt or upset so please avoid doing that.

Did you know people get mad at others depending on who they are and not what they really do. The more you know.

View user profile

100 Re: Fun Facts/Did you know? on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:49 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
can u stop reffering to things that people do as human nature is the way of life it will never change ever this is only goin to stop when god puts this world into an end and seends who ever is goin to el paraiso and only then is all this shit goin to stop but I dont think any of us is goin to be alive when this happens.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum