Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Princess Kretela

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Princess Kretela on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Outkirst of Teralia's Empire the princess haves been kidnap by Vampires. They split into 3 locations to fool anyone following but only one has her. Their reason seems to obtain power by making her one of them but they seem unable to do so until the next full moon. With the full moon coming in just 2 days will anyone be fast & strong enough to beat the vampires and return the princess into familiar hands.

Objetives: Locate Princess, Eliminate or Capture Vampires.

Locations: Ocean Fortress, Sky Fortress, Forest Fortress.

Bounty: Ω100,000,000,000 for the Princess's life.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

2 Re: Princess Kretela on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Eon = Nyge, Neo = Risoka, Shade = Liana and Shadow = Dalu (human names) head to the ocean fortress.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Princess Kretela on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:47 am

whlie Reverse left in secret after them with Raine and Nate...

4 Re: Princess Kretela on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Nyge and Rysoka travel in their beast forms, Shade is summoned by Dalu for protection, they all now stand in front of the fortress with only 46 hours left on the clock.

View user profile

5 Re: Princess Kretela on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Later Shadow Notices Reverse, Raine, and Nate and looks a little mad while Reverse just smiles....

Reverse:Hey I am your backup lets fun *smiles*

Raine:Don't mind the idiot he decide to follow you and we tag to pass by time and make the perv doesn't die....

Nate:yea what the girl said....

6 Re: Princess Kretela on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow: What are you idiots doing here?! We don't have enough time to bring an entire party to one place leaving two uncheck...

Shade: Dalu we got company!

*Eon and Neo turn into shadows*

View user profile

7 Re: Princess Kretela on Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:59 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hunter, Stephii and Reaper are seen fighting some Vichy inside the fortress grounds

Hunter: these humans aren't normal, they seem like zombies

Reaper: maybe because they are zombies!

Stephii: No these humans are still alive they seem to be under mind control... they seem to be protecting something

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

8 Re: Princess Kretela on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
The enemy launches a bunch of arrows with their snipers, it looks like rain.

Shadow: Everyone cover!

*Shade creates a dark barrier with the aura protecting herself and Shadow*

View user profile

9 Re: Princess Kretela on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:50 am

Reverse:um calling me an idiot is to harsh. Hunter is taking care of the other one so I am your...

10 Re: Princess Kretela on Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow: Take cover you idiot! Look up!

Shade: Listen! We should all move inside, the enemy got an advantage outside here were there's no land so we can't run and they got higher ground. Flying doesn't help since they could shut off down.

Shadow: Got it! Reverse use one of your barriers and when there's a chance we will be waiting inside.

Shadow and Shade run inside while Shade is covering from the arrows thrown at them and get inside. Clashes are heard inside...

View user profile

11 Re: Princess Kretela on Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:06 am

Reverse:orders I hate them but watever
, Protection from within come to thou aid : Barrier

A barrier was form around Reverse, Raine, and Nate.

Raine:About time you idiot...anyways let catch up....

Nate:Um I think it would be a great time to summon Anna...?

Reverse: Good call Nate
Spirit that I command come forth in my time of need Anna!!!

Anna:Yes Master wat is your desire?

Reverse: I love seeing you in those shorts...*nosebleed* ,keep a mobile barrier while we run in and follow and await our orders.
Raine:pervert....

12 Re: Princess Kretela on Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:55 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Stephii: I'll go inside I'll let these Vichies to you Hunter, you Reaper come with me!

Reaper: ok...

Hunter: but but I don't wanna be alone, at least let me finish this * Hunter Summons a tornado which takes the vichies off flying*

Reaper: ... oh whao... you are such... wow....

Hunter: huh? did you said something Reaper?

Reaper: you know you are an idiot...

Hunter: why would you say such a hurtful thing *sniff*.

Reaper: ...

Stephii: Could we just get going...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

13 Re: Princess Kretela on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:16 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shade: Good we made it inside, I hope Reverse catches up soon.

Shadow: What were those sounds we heard?

Suddendly a huge gust of winds pushes them back.

Shadow: What the hell is this?! *summoms Nixa and uses a shadow wave cutting through the wind and blindly hitting a pillar* Oh uh!

Shade: *drops the barrier and pushes the pillar into position* Be more careful! *thinking "now the enemies know we are inside"*

Shadow: *"I know but that gust was not ordinary and we weren't the target."* What the hell is that?!

Shade: The way they look I'm guessing vichies.

View user profile

14 Re: Princess Kretela on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:39 pm

Reverse: He went far so quickly *sigh* Do I really have to catch up?

Raine: Um yea you lazy bum...it's your mission...

Nate: Yea so let's hurry Anna is getting cold...

Anna: Do not worry much for me....

Reverse: Sorry Anna I didn't pack you other stuff....so lets keep going eww it smells weird...lets hurry....Shadow probably worried about me....

Raine: Never....

Reverse:Whatever, no enemies never some to me....

15 Re: Princess Kretela on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:16 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hunter: I found you! You
princess call onto to me to save you

Reaper: what is he doing...

Stephii: we are being watch... he found out where...

Princess: I'm here save me!

Hunter: Got ya!

Hunter throws a slash of wind to his right colliding with something breaking a dimension rift which they were being watch from

Reaper: A.. Amazing...

Hunter: there you are!

Hunter goes inside the demension rift and goes to the princess

View user profile

16 Re: Princess Kretela on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:26 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow: *taking his sword out of a vichi* What was that omnimous feeling?

Shade: It seems this place might be about to crash I say we hurry out of here!

Shadow: But there's someone else inside, should we go see?

Shade: I don't want lose this form so I'll return to your body so you can use your full power. *her body dispereces into little particles that go to Dalu*

*Shadow goes up all the way inside only to find Reaper standing and Stephii on the floor like crying*

View user profile

17 Re: Princess Kretela on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:13 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Stephii while on the floor stands up with a dreadful face

Stephii: this is going to be fun

Stephii starts glowing black and white and lets out a powerful blast destroying part of the fortress she then grabs Reapers hand and enters the dimension rift just as is about to close

what happenend here didn't you destroy this place?

Stephii: no we are 35 miles above the ground this is another fortress...

Reaper: so where is Hunter?

Stephii: He most likely found the GMO.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum